10🔞

Well, I started writing more SatoSugu in this one.

And also here is a short sex scene between them.
So this chapter has: Keigo x reader and Satoru x Suguru.

I won't comment because this was the first time I've ever written smut about Hawks.

See ya... Maybe I'll go think about why I did all this in Gojo and Hawks' past and understand why I'm hurting them 😅

I hope that was okay. It's really the first time I've written about him. Smut, and fantasy AU means you can lose track of the character.

His tongue glided over your sensitive flesh as you grabbed his feathers, which were fluffier than usual

Your thighs were squeezed by him as you sat on his thighs.

You couldn't concentrate... You couldn't.

You thought about what Satoru said.
Sure, Suguru is his mate. But they are both men...

Maybe you will enjoy this moment if you get the answer to this question...

“Keigo…” You called out, purring lightly at his fingers entering your wet pussy.

If it weren't for Satoru's permission, you would have felt uncomfortable when Keigo touched you. He told you so. You will need his permission to mate each time. Because he is your mate. And if you did it without permission, you would feel discomfort and even pain under his touch...

"Can you tell me whether mermaids are male and female?"

He pulled away slightly.

"That's why you can't concentrate, huh..." He laughed.

You nodded slightly.

You have sex with them without knowing much about them... It's so abnormal... But it feels natural to you now.

"Satoru was talking about Suguru. They will be mating, right? But I wonder... They're both men..."

"Mermaids are complicated." he responded by continuing to work on your pussy, lightly nudging your other hole with his thumb as well.
But you didn't even pay attention to it. Because you were focused on your conversation and the pleasant feeling of his fingers inside you.

"Then how-"

He interrupted you.

"Mermaids often have two genders. If there is no merman, mermaids breed with each other. They can be both female and male."

"This means that women also have..."

"Dick?"

There's that directness again...