03

You have left the village walls. And it made you breathe real fresh air. It was different from the village.

Here you could breathe fresh air filled with freedom.

No walls around you.

It was just a great feeling.

Even the farmlands looked as if they were under constant human control, as if they were behind a wall. Even if these walls created human limitations. The desire of people to isolate themselves from the wild island.

It was something better.

The village was sure of paths that were no longer covered with grass. Although the main village was fenced with a wall, and on the other side there were farmers' houses who grew crops to sell in the village.

However, that part was always guarded.

The part where you live is out of total security. And also the guard protects people from animals such as bears, wolves and wild boars. And also smaller magical creatures. There are traps set up in the forest.

Only to protect your father's village.

You'd rather walk the paths between tall grass and trees than be controlled by guards.

You'd rather not be protected and do what you want and walk the paths you want.

Even if you may regret it, because no one will protect you.

You must protect yourself.

You walked the path ahead. In the birch forest, as always, it was calm and quiet. so nice.

The green leaves didn't let much sun through. And it also helped you weather the increasingly hot weather. It may not have been summer yet, but it was getting warmer. However, you didn't mind.

You lived on this island knowing that the summers here are hot.

Just put on airy clothes and you can spend time in the sun as much as you can.

Even though the sun was now shining through the leaves and branches of the birch trees, you didn't take off your hooded cloak that lay over your shoulders.

Your dress does not allow the sun to reach your skin, but it is also not light.

You need to find your lighter clothes at home to prepare for summer.

The cool breeze of the sea near your house was sometimes soothing. And sometimes it made you squeeze tighter into your blankets.

A day like this couldn't be more beautiful.

The evening sun was warm, the light breeze not too cold.

Nothing could be worse.

Such evenings will help you give your mind a little calm.

Especially after what you heard about what happened at sea.

They could be here today, they could be here tomorrow, or in days or weeks. They may not come here at all.
So today you want to admire the beauty of this evening while you can still keep your eyes open.

Until someone calls you from somewhere.

Until you fell victim to the beautiful siren and merman singing.

"Hungry?"

The white-haired man gave the blonde a fish from the fire.

"I'm hungry, but I thought we'd wait until we got to the island." He stopped on the ground as he landed.

They stopped on a small island.