09

A/n: This chapter contains some "straight" vocabulary. Satoru just talks about everything the way he wants. And also beware of spoilers for the next chapters.

Honestly, I don't even have to look for an excuse or a reason to write why I don't share often. The reason is simple. I never expect many people to read this...I love you for being here and reading this 💖

The feeling of the scales under your feet was quite pleasant

The feeling of the scales under your feet was quite pleasant. Water that was a little warmer than you thought it would be was perfect. It was warm enough for you to relax there. And it also seemed so pure. Underneath the light blue, you could see dark, shiny scales. 
All this helps you relax. The smooth texture of the dark-haired man's tail felt so good against your slightly sore groin. 

You remember everything in detail. 

You couldn't think about what happened on the beach. But now you remember everything. As you lay beneath him, you couldn't think straight. You only felt the sensation of him warming you. In the heart, but also in other parts.

The overwhelming feeling of pleasure when he made you his mate. You feel your vagina twitch slightly at this as you remember it all. 

Did you lose your virginity with merman? 
How come it didn't hurt at all? Why did it feel so good that you couldn't even think about pleasure? All you could think about was that he was above you. And your body melted beneath him. That's why your brain suddenly shut down, and it didn't work as it should. 
It was such an overwhelming feeling of pleasure that you couldn't put your finger on it.
You didn't expect sex to be so pleasant.
But at the same time, it could have been one of the possibilities.
After all, they seduce.
You know they have a spell that forces people to obey. But this apparently disappears when you are satisfied. So it disappears when it's finished.
And you were still in this trance. You just wanted to stay in his arms forever. That's what it felt like. 

He didn't use any magic on you to make you submit to him. Maybe a little. But you allowed all this of your own free will. He made enough room in your heart for Him that He could provide the two of you with a life together for as long as it was given to you.

If you want it, it will be forever. 

But you still wondered why Satoru decided that they wanted you. 

After a short while, you decided to start a conversation. It would be embarrassing to talk to Satoru now. When he shows up, you will only think about one thing... 

"...Suguru..." you called his name quietly, hoping he wouldn't ignore you.

"Hmmm?" He muttered, keeping his eyes closed. 

You looked at the transparent scales on his arm, which shimmered gold combined with purple. Following the pattern further, you saw a very delicate, lighter line on his chest. Sign? Lines like Satoru's? Mark? No... You looked at it intensely to understand what it was.
And then you noticed it might be a scar...