Introduction

Hello!

This is fantasy fanfiction with Merman Gojo x reader x Siren Hawks.

I got this idea while reading "Superbia" by thorsty_borb on AO3.
I really like fantasy au, so I decided to write some short fanfictions about it.

This is angst, dark romance. There are brutal scenes, manipulations, death, blood and fights here. If you don't want to read, you don't have to. There will also be NSFW later.

Gojo and Hawks will behave like the creatures they are here: guarding the area, marking the prey, marking the partner. This is my first Hawks story, and the first one with so much fantasy au. I'll try my best!

Let's move on to what will happen in history.

Warnings:
• Mature content
• Angst
• Smut
• some yandere
• Possessive behavior
• mention of kidnapping
• dark scenes
• manipulation

And more

Pay particular attention to:
• Mistakes in every chapter possible
English is not my mother language, and it is not like my language at all. Therefore, some sentences may be written strangely.

It does not say anything about the time distance I will share, because it can be different. I am not able to completely control what is happening at certain moments, so sometimes I may not have time.

_____

And as always I write:
The story is protected by copyright. I do not allow it to be copied, translated or shared as your own. This is a story written by me, and I don't want anyone else to steal my hard work that I put in here.
  If you are reading on a site other than Wattpad or Archive of our own, this is a copy that was stolen and shared without my permission.
Original long stories like this and the rest I've written are only available on these two sites. My full nickname is always Noroi1000
    I'm on Wattpad, Ao3 and Tumblr.

Jujutsu kaisen doesn't belong to me. I'm just the creator of this fanfic.

The images used in this story are also not mine. They belong to their creators. I don't appropriate them, I use them because I think they're beautiful and will add something to my story.

The cover is a photo I edited, which is also not mine, and belongs to the artist who drew it.

Warnings against something that not everyone wants to read will be placed at the beginning of the chapter, or as in the case of NSFW with the title of the chapter in the form of a "🔞"

Chapters will be over 1k words. Some longer, some shorter, but each will meet the word minimum.

If something is incomprehensible or you want to know more, you can always write to me. I will try to help you.

If you have questions feel free to write. I am at your disposal 🙂

Thank you for your attention and for reading the introduction!

Have a nice day/night as well as reading, and I hope you enjoy it!

~ Noroi ~