05

A/n: I have to say that I'm changing the plot of this a bit. I will not change the first chapters, I will just write a little differently.
The Main paring is now Gojo x reader. Side pairing is Hawks x reader. However, the main romance will be between Gojo and the reader.
I have my new vision for what's going to happen with Hawks and I already know exactly how to combine my new idea with the original storyline.

____

"Will you kill her?" He asked.

"I wouldn't. I have a soft spot for people like that."

"We were supposed to share, you amn dolphin." he laughed.

"We will share. You will like it too. But first... We have to make sure she doesn't run away, right?"

You looked at the toothy smile that appeared on his face. Sharp teeth, longer fangs.

His eyes shone dangerously.

But before he could do anything, you heard gunshots coming from far away.

The gunpowder guns were not far from you. But then the shots stopped.

Suddenly you heard something whistling.

But your eyes were still on the Merman in front of you.

And suddenly you saw an arrow fly past his neck. He moved away a bit.

But the arrowhead managed to wound his neck. Cutting through beautiful skin.

Just as you thought, that wound healed instantly. And there was no trace there.

Later, more arrows flew towards the second creature, which protected itself with its wings at all costs.

Merman is not afraid of any wound, because he regenerates very quickly.

Can't a siren do the same?

Why is she trying so hard to cover herself with his wings?

You would like to try it. You want to hurt him somehow. But you would die.

Would your throat be cut open by his fingers.

You didn't want to die.

But they didn't want to kill you...

But were they gentle?

They showed you mercy in their way.

They didn't attack you. They didn't kill. You are alive and well. Apart from a few scratches.

You looked at Merman who was watching the light mist behind you.

"Don't they understand that someone from them is here?" He thought, seeing clearly that people were drawing bows behind the mist.

They shoot blindly.

They don't use guns because the bow will be safer if you're shot with an arrow instead of gunpowder.

The white haired man noticed it.

Were people so desperate to kill them that they would be willing to sacrifice other people instead of helping them?

Pathetic.

Very pathetic.

Sacrifice your own kind to do something they want.

And you...

You were an interesting man.

You were afraid, but you wanted to protect someone else.