08🔞

A/N: I could write endless warnings that say: NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW WARNING!

Non-human sex it was something I was afraid I wouldn't succeed at. But here it is.

If you don't want to read NSFW, don't read.
I must say that this chapter and the next add a lot to the plot (yes, they are both NSFW)

_____________

"Don't be scared little human." He said happily. "If you want to sleep, then sleep."

Your eyelids felt heavier.

You were lying on the sand, looking at the sky. Literally a minute later he appeared above you, floating on his hands on either side of your head.

"You'll let me mark you, right? Will you let me have you for us?"

You nodded slightly for him.

And he laughed and leaned down, showing his fangs and bringing his sharp teeth to your neck.

"L-Leave her!" You heard and looked quickly to the side. The same man appeared before your eyes. Wet and tired. He swam after you.

A dagger in his trembling hands.

"It's very scary... Are you afraid that you saw Merman holding his Monster Dinner?"

They're talking about it again.

"I'm going to disappoint you man, she's not our Monster Dinner."

"Let (y/n) go!”

"You're neither funny nor dangerous. More boring..."

"Leave her!"

"So annoying..."

His fin was on your legs so you couldn't do anything.

"I see you need help with the worm."

You looked with tired eyes at the crimson feathers that appeared in sight.

The breeze from his wings dried the small drops of water on your cheeks.

"Don't kill him..." you muttered.

"Did you hear her, Kei?" he hummed, lifting you into his arms and turning to go into the water with you.

"If that's what she wants, I'll just throw him out of here. And you take her."

You shuddered as the cold waves touched your back. He panted as your head floated above the water. You didn't want to lose your breath. Maybe he could breathe underwater. But you couldn't.

The fact that you could drown in his arms terrified you.

But he only submerged for a moment to swim behind the rocks. To hide you from that very short fight where the feathers hit the man, making him fall to the sand in exhaustion.
And then he started running and screaming for help. But since they couldn't let the rescue team come for you now, they had to do something.

Silence him forever.

You finally agreed to be theirs.

Your innocent behavior and childlike curiosity as you reach for the unfamiliar warmth underwater. That you don't run away from them. This is perfect.

He can't say anything to anyone. You can't walk away from them anymore.

Because...

You agreed to be marked.

You won't be a toy. You won't be food. You will be all theirs.

Merman emerged from the water off the beach to the east. Where the sun began to warm the sand.