14

You know their past now. And you wanted to cry for them. Everyone here suffered. It's all because of people. No wonder they hate your species. Everyone would hate. After all, people aren't perfect...
Keigo's mate was killed in front of him.

Suguru was also dying. 

You feel sorry that they had to experience this. They had to experience such moments. 

They said everything was fine. What happened allowed them to become what they are now. Now they won't lose. 

You could sleep in a very soft and cozy place. The ceiling is filled with crystals, and the floor is covered with a large carpet. Everything as if it were a palace. 

Many Monster Dinners were mates... Or were they supposed to be mates...

Is that why you were also considered as such? Were you at Monster Dinner because you were supposed to be a mate? Or maybe people knew something else? 
You would like to know.

And you would also like to go get your things. 

Neither Satoru nor Keigo trust humans. And they will definitely keep you here for the rest of your life. You wish you had your stuff, at least. 
Satoru swam somewhere, and Keigo flew off to get some fresh food.

You've known the truth about them for several days. 

And these few days have been intense for you. All-day or overnight mating. 
Well, you knew what you were signing up for when you agreed to become Satoru's mate. 
Within a few days, he will have inserted both of them into you. Are you sure?

It's not that you don't like it. You like it, even though you're too ashamed to admit it. But it still scares you that your body can take it all. 

Maybe it's because Keigo isn't your mate, or maybe Satoru doesn't let him, but you've only been with him three times since the days you've been here. Well, it's still quite a lot, but you hope Satoru won't be so possessive later. 

His possessiveness shows up sometimes.

But it's probably because you're his mate.

He said he has a reason to keep mating. Over and over again. 

It doesn't matter if it's in his mermaid or human form.

But you know he likes to have fun... 

He made you have sex with Suguru for no reason. So he can watch.

You also know how their relationship started. They also lead a sexual life. Just as you thought, Satoru does things that turn him on. Like riding Suguru. But he also told you to do the same. While he played with your mouth.

He was extremely gentle with you. 

Because he knew that the human body was more fragile. 

That's why you keep sleeping and waking up covered in semen when you do it at night, not with water. Because then he would wash you.

But, as you might have thought, it didn't bother you.

Satoru said there was a reason for this to happen. 

You never wake up sore. You feel great. Same as during all this.

Satoru said that he is very happy that he has a female mate. 

You guess it's because of the reproductive system. Or maybe he wants to have children?

You were here alone that day. You had a white dress that Satoru gave you, so you wore it. But being here alone was boring.