07

„The forest in front of the cliff. And the cliff behind the forest. Apparently, there are numerous beautiful beaches between the rocks. But no one ventures there, because it is the main lair of monsters. They say there are passages that only monsters know about. Passages that lead to the chambers of beauty. To the places of nymphs and mermaids. Where they rest, devouring their time. Or they devour the prey. Or they live there."

You've hardly ever heard of nymphs and mermaids on this island. You've never encountered anything like this before.

Because because of humans, these creatures are no longer here.

You looked at the dark forest outside the window.

Should you go there?

You always thought that...

You need to go there...

Your brain tells you to go there.

And you thought you heard humming.

So quiet and nice humming...

It's like someone is singing you a lullaby.

You left the window open and lay down on the bed, closing my eyes for a moment. A melody inaudible to others entered your ears.

And you fell asleep not knowing that your body was covered with a blanket by the hands of the winged man.

And the soft humming of the White Haired man sitting on the wooden windowsill made you sleep peacefully.

A blanket put up to your chin because you could easily get cold.

People are fragile creatures. Just a little cold and their organism is weaker. Their human can't be sick. You can't be weak and sick. Because a weak person will not stand for them.

They could take you, play with you and throw you out. However, for each of them you have some value.

Satoru doesn't like boredom. People are boring, but they are often fun as toys. Disposable toys. Basically, there was only one person who wasn't his toy from the start.

Someone who saved him? Someone who interested him? Someone who almost died for him? To save him.
Someone he loves and cares about. As his mate.

He wants to experience it again. He wants to give his mate some old life. A new person. You.
He wants you because you're curious. You are a sweet human.

Hawks wants you because you're just like her... Maybe your soul is the same? Your gaze on him was the same... Admiration with fear.

His mate died years ago. He doesn't care what you and others think. He wants you into his life. Protect someone who is so similar.

Love you like he couldn't before. But not to hurt you. Hold your heart in his hand and never let it go.
He would like to keep you always for them. That you would always be with him. You will never meet people again. You will be in his nest for the rest of your life. As his soul mate.

Satoru can take you as a mate and as a total partner for life. You will love him and you will be all his.

However, your heart will also be held in Siren's clutches.

A little human who won't reach out to people when they hold you. Because you fit them perfectly.

"Go to the cliffs tomorrow morning~." Merman crooned, smiling at the sight of your sleeping face.

"What are you doing?" the blonde asked.

"Tomorrow I'll mark her." He replied without changing his expression.