07 - starting tomorrow, we're not just a friend

|| han haesun's pov:

"like really like you," he added. "sorry for dropping this on you all of a sudden."

i choked on my hello kitty cookie. were all of my dreams finally coming true? i am finally having a kdrama moment.

"pardon?" i asked. "YOU like ME?"

he nodded shyly.

i put my hands on my head, letting out a long sigh. an award laugh followed.

"hao," i said. "i don't know if you know this but, i've liked you since the first day i saw you. i guess this is me finally confessing."

"really?" he asked, looking shocked.

i could tell he was faking the shock.

"did hanbin tell you?" i chuckled.

"yeah," he admitted. "he told me yesterday actually."

that cheeky little guy.

"sooooo, what do we do now?" i asked him.

"well," he said. "i was wondering if you'd like to go out with me on monday? i was thinking maybe we can get boba then study at the library?"

my heart fluttered in my chest. i never expected for any of this to happen. crushes weren't supposed to like you back, but i don't mind.

"of course!" i exclaimed with a little too much excitement. "i'd love to!"

i grinned at him and he smiled back at me. we continued our luncheon like nothing at happened. just like we were still two friends. i eagerly waited for the arrival of monday. even thought it meant i had to go to school, it also happened to be the day of our date.

————
monday finally came and hanbin and i decided to walk to school today. it wasn't that far of a walk, plus i had energy to burn. hanbin waited for me at my front door, as always, before we left for school.

|| sung hanbin's pov:

i waited outside of the hans' house, waiting for my favorite han. sorry yujin. i decided to text haesun just to remind her that there was school today.

-haesunnie-

where r uuuuuu

hang onnnn
my episode only has 1 minute left
don't you hate it when kdrama leads are really attractive but then remember you can't be with them?

sure-

not really to be honest. i don't watch kdramas too often. regardless, that only happens to me when i see her.

about two minutes later haesun came running out of her front door. she struggled to put on her right shoe as she exited her house. but besides that she was all ready for school.

"good morning!" she greeted with a bright grin.

"you're in a good mood today," i noted.

"and you know why!"

i suddenly got dèjà vu (a/n: KNOW YOU GET DEJA VU DARARARA OH DEJA VU), probably because this scene occurred not too long ago. i reached for her hand and she willingly interlocked fingers with me.

i started to walk down the street towards school. haesun continued to skip, still holding hands with me. people had always assumed that we were dating since we were always together. i wish we were. i looked down at her, she was kinda short, she was still happily skipping all over the place.