10 - everything finds its place and leaves

|| han haesun's pov:

the school day had finally ended and i walked towards my locker to retrieve a book. i unlocked the lock and opened the door. i grabbed my needed book for homework when a small paper slip fell out of my locker.

it read,

dear haesun,
hi, i've liked you since the seventh grade and here i am finally confessing. you're probably wondering if you know me, and you do. this isn't the right time to tell you who i am but i do wanna put my feelings out there. you're a really great person and i find everything you do adorable. i love your personality and so many other things about you. it would take me a while to list out everything that i like about you, but those were just a few. i know that you're dating someone right now so i'm not gonna reveal my identity. this was simply just so i could get it off of my chest. btw u and your bf are a cute couple :)
i hope this letter finds its way to you <3
~ your secret admirer

i read the letter in shock.

"what?" i managed to say out loud.

|| sung hanbin's pov:

~flashback~

thankfully, i didn't cry myself to sleep. i sat on my bed, pondering life. my urge to confess was too strong. i finally gave in. i went over to my desk and grabbed the closest pen and a piece of binder paper. writing an anonymous letter should be okay right? i wrote a good amount of my thoughts in the letter and decided to put it in her locker. i knew her locker combo so tomorrow i will slip it in at one point.

~~

haesun had gone to go meet someone after class. this was a great opportunity to leave the letter. i quickly made my way towards her locker and unlocked it. i slipped it in between some notebooks and textbooks before fleeing the scene.

~present time~

-the bestie boos 😘-

haesunnie
um guys someone gave me a letter
well they put it in my locker

everyones oppa
OMG SECRET ADMIRER SINCE WHEN?

mr.youngandrich
another love interest???

haesunnie
wdym "another"

human dialysis machine
hon ur bf is the other

hao 🔛🔝
we broke up.

hamzzi
what.
did i miss something?

mr.youngandrich
UM I THINK WE ALL MISSED SMTH
WAIT I WAS MANIFESTING HAOBIN BUT I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YALL UP 😭

everyones oppa
IM SORRY THAT RICKY RUINED EVERYTHING

bbakgun
awww i'm so sorry hao and haesun :(

hao 🔛🔝
it's fine
we decided to stay friends

i really regretted writing that letter. it was a really selfish decision. i didn't think they'd break up this soon. the timing was so bad. haesun just went through a breakup and now she's getting confession letters. at least i didn't put my name.