𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 (Vmin)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧.

----

"Jimin-ah, that has lemon and honey in it, but if it's too bitter then add some, okay?"

Taehyung gestured to the open jar of honey on the glass tea table with a gentle smile.

Jimin was an ass. That doesn't mean he had to be.

Jimin looked down at the hot mug of lemon-honey tea with a blank expression,

Then looked at the honey jar.

Darkness swirled in his eyes dangerously and he smiled behind Taehyung's back.

Taehyung turned to leave for the kitchen when he was suddenly pulled back by the wrist abruptly.

Somehow, he ended up falling on the couch, with Jimin, who was now smiling wickedly, hovering above him.

Taehyung widened his eyes. Jimin's eye's were glowing amber, the perky wolf ears twitched and his long tail swayed.

"You're sweeter than honey, hyung. Can I eat you instead?"

He spoke alluringly, now wearing a intimidatingly blank face.

Yet, his soft, plump lips were pouted, with his doe eyes widened innocently, glowing eerily.

You could hear the purr in that intoxicating voice of his.

"W-What??!!"

Taehyung was staring up at him with wide eyes, fear and confusion swirling in the chocolate-colored irises.

He shivered as Jimin suddenly nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck.

Taehyung froze up. But then twitched and jolted as Jimin sensually ran his rough tongue along the sensitive skin.

"A-ahh- wait- J-Jimin-ah-stop-"

He whimpered painfully when his neck was suddenly bit and pleaded to be let go.

"Please-ahh-"

"Shh, relax, hyung~"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

How was he supposed to relax???

Yet his question was answered when his body unwillingly surrendered under the addicting touch of the demon obtaining him.

His jaw was clenched, eyes closed and head turned to the side as he tried not to react.

"L-let- a-ahh- go of m-e"

He could only manage to struggle a little as Jimin's hot tongue worked on his skin, bringing him a simply hellish feeling.

But his heart almost stopped beating when Jimin smoothly started to unbutton his shirt

One at a time, slowly and relaxedly, deliberately reminding Taehyung of the fact that he could do absolutely nothing in this.

He was too weak. Jimin had done something to him.

He felt paralysed. He felt obligated to not fight against him. It was those darn powers of the hybrid's.

His eyes glossed over as he felt Jimin sucking harshly on an already formed bruise.