𝐍𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 (Vminkook)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦.

------

Taehyung practically tiptoed into the grand office. Hands carfully carrying a tray of two cups of coffee.

He looked around for a moment, wondering if it was safe to go further. Fortunately and miraculously, the coast was clear. the office was empty.

He quickly strolled to the tea table near a huge, velvet sofa and set the Tea down. He didn't want his luck to run out before he made it out.

But..

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐩..

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐩....

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐩...

Footsteps behind him. He completely halted in his movements.

The footsteps stopped right behind him, he didnt dare turn around.

His muscles tightened as he flinched, as a strong arm snaked around his waist.

"..Chief?"

Taehyung's breathing grew heavy as the latters breath projected onto his neck.

"You didn't come visit us for awhile, Tae."

Jimin smiled, pressing his upper body more into Taehyung's back as he whispered right into the boy's flushed ear.

Taehyung flinched when he felt lips on his ear and flailed, trying to pull away.

Jimin let go too suddenly , causing him to almost stumble onto the ground but he caught himself and looked atound cautiously.

He gulped as his eyes fell on Jimin's smirking face, luscious cherry lips stretched into a devious smirk showing pearly straight teeth, dark eyes scanning him from head to toe.

His black neck tie was loosened carelessly with the first 3 buttons of his shirt undone, showing off deliciously sharp collarbones and a toned chest.

He spotted Jungkook not far behind him, lounging on the big red velvet sofa, cold eyes checking him out, face stoic but amusement was his expression.

Taehyung widened his eyes in horror...and confusion. When..and How did he get here??

The ravenette's tie was undone, but still hanging around his neck with his veiny large hand clutching a wine glass with a ruby red substance in it.

His eyes travelled to the door as he heard a faint click resonate from the other side.

His eyes stung with tears as he tried to run to it but was caught easily in Jimin's one arm and was pulled to his chest.

"Now where do you think you're running to, sweets?"

Taehyung froze for a moment, before he started wiggling.

"L-let me g-o--"

He mumbled, like the pathetic prey he was, yet again fallen into the trap of two predators.

They had both effortlessly lured him in, while he stumbled around dumbly in heartbreak while they watched and enjoyed. That's how it was. That's how it would always be.

Was this an office? No. It was one quarter office and then there was the door that led to the other three quarters, which would uncover a huge room. A h u g e room. A mix of a bedroom, sitting room and kitchen.

Taehyung struggled more meekly as he felt Jimin's grip not falter, but grow stronger. He could feel the impatience in the lines of the man's palm that was pressed fast against his waist.

"Jungkook, pass it."

𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤

The sound of loud metal sounded in the air as Taehyung felt something flying towards him. Well, him, and Jimin.

It was now in Jimins hand and when Taehyung realised what it was, he screamed.

"H-Handcuffs??"

"Shh, It's only for if you decide to try and run away again, Taetae~~"

Taehyung breathed in, holding his breath subconsciously. He was on the verge of tears. He could feel his throat tightening.

"Don't..do ..this.." He mumbled for Jimin to hear.

"Taehyung."

"It's true, we were the ones stopping you from getting a job."

Okay, shit, how was he supposed to act all polite now??

Jimin held back a smirk. Watching Taehyung's expression grow darker, jaw clenching along with his fists.

His hands were visibly shaking and his voice grew an octave lower.

"..why?..."

"Why?" Jimin repeated innocently. Amd at this point, Taehyung knew that the latter was trying to provoke him.

"We simply wanted you back to us, that's all~"

Taehyung bit his lip, struggling harshly in the metal handcuffs.

𝐓𝐁𝐂..