𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 (Vmin) pt. 2

Jimin casted a flickering shadow of a huge, hungry and vicious wolf along the fire-lit walls, relentlessly eating the poor boy out, licking and sucking at his rim hungrily, leaving kisses here and there and nibbling on the most sensitive parts.

Taehyung cried out again and again, until his throat went sore. He hated, no, he despised it. He could feel the wet muscle inside of him, moving fast, against his will. It was scarily long and seemed to go deeper and deeper despite his struggling, searching for his sweet spot.

He was sobbing in overstimulation and it hadn't even been a few minutes since Jimin started.

At this point he was incoherent as Jimin's lust didn't cease.

He continued to ravish him.

"MHH- N-NO please- AHH-- stop- I'm--"

"You're what, Tae??"

Jimin smirked wider. Taehyung's orgasm was approaching.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly flew open, wide as a wave of heat overcame him.

"Oh~ what's this??"

Jimin leaned down to sniff Taehyung's enhanced scent, barely being able to hold himself back from pouncing as Taehyung suddenly appeared even more delectable.

"Little Taehyung's been hiding something??"

Jimin smirked as Taehyung started to wriggle more violently, trying to escape the Omega's iron grip.

"No- no- s-stop..mm-AHH~ I-it's not what you think.."

Jimin chuckled.

"You're an omega."

His eyes glowed purple.

Taehyung cried out helplessly as slick ran down his thighs, skin glistening in a sheen of sweat.

His heat had been triggered.

Jimin growled. The sweet scent of Taehyung's slick hit him like a truck.

He slowly carressed Taehyung's cheek, like a predator luring it's prey gently.

Taehyung's eyes went wide, spilling tears.

He suddenly doubled over in pain, groaning .

Jimin stared down at the boy.

His own heats were either hookups, with him as the dominant, or him pleasuring himself.

He accurately guessed that Taehyung was educated in neither of these things.

"Mm, guess you can make do with another omega pleasuring you. Can't you, darling~?"

He purred, eyes glowing pink again as Taehyung just gasped for breath, wet lips parting with his eyes mostly closed.

"I-it hurts--mmh- help-ahh-"

Taehyung pleaded out desperately.

He gasped when two fingers together were gently slipped inside of him with the amount of slick that he had let out being easy lubriciant.

They suddenly curled over a bit inside of him, pressing on a particular spot, suddenly making him jolt again and shiver, a loud moan slipping out.

Jimin smirked, looking rather pleased with himself.

"I found it quite fast, didn't I, baby~?"

He started moving them slowly, making Taehyung cry out, bucking his hips, body automatically begging for more.

Jimin smirked deviously.

"As you wish, baby."

"Faster?" He whispered gently to the omega.