𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 (Vmin)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

⚠︎⚠︎ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐂𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 ⚠︎⚠︎

----

hah-ah--J-Jimin-sto-AHH!!"

Taehyung widened his eyes, jolting, back arching beautifully as unbelievable waves of pleasure ripped through him.

"What-AHH~ shit--"

Jimin smirked, looking up as he continued swirling his tongue around and sucking.

Tears of pure pleasure mixed with sorrow seeped down Taehyung's cheeks as he moaned uncontrollably.

"You like it, Tae~?"

"N-No-AHH~!!"

He suddenly screamed when Jimin abruptly thrusted his tongue inside of him, sending cold waves of pleasure throughout his body.

He froze, twitching and trembling.

"Jimin- AHH- please -STO-"

"Oh~ sorry, what were you saying~?" Jimin sang, tone decievingly innocent.

Taehyung tried to protest again but was cut off by a small cry when Jimin bit his inner thigh.

"Why- a-are you-a-ahh~"

Taehyung cried in fear.

His arms were tied, eyes blindfolded and he couldn't find a possible escape.

"Delicious." Jimin growled, voice dripping in possessiveness as he left harsh hickeys and bites down Taehyung's inner thigh, the boy sobbing at the pain mixed with the euphoria.

"You taste better than I thought, sweets." He purred before shoving his face back in between Taehyung's forcefully separated legs, tongue exploring his inside, trying to find his spot.

"Ah~ AHH~ JIMIN-"

"I-if J-Jungkoo--"

Taehyung moaned, screaming and struggling with all his might as Jimin sucked on his shaft, two fingers inside and moving skillfully, forcing the crying boy into utter ecstasy.

Cries mixed with sexual moans left Taehyung's mouth as Jimin's skills worked on him.

"Feels good doesn't it, baby~?"

"I'm the only one that can make you feel this good."

"You know if you didn't trigger me like that, maybe I could have stayed the sweet, innocent Jimin for you longer."

It was whispered into Taehyung's ear as he suddenly felt something thrust inside of him, making him scream in euphoria.

"But I guess that's just not what's in store for us~" He whispered, shivering lightly in deep pleasure as his voice went an octave lower.

Taehyung however couldn't take all this, he was screaming in stimulation, hands clenching.

"S-STOP- I- I CAN'T-"