𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 (Vmin)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧. 𝐘𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.

---

"Hmm, Jimin, you let me pet you so easily, even though you're a cat...."

Taehyung mumbled as he was about to drift off to sleep, Jimin beside him in his arms.

"But I'm not only a cat, master~"

The voice-- it was so alluring. Deep, yet sweet at the same time. To say that it was melifluous would be an understatement.

Taehyung flinched. He looked at his side, where his cat, Jimin was supposed to be sleeping. He was not there.

He felt a weight straddling him around the hips.

...WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

He almost screamed.

A boy, he would look harmless if it weren't for the lean muscle that contradicted his innocent, pretty face.

"AAAAHHHH--Mmmphh!!!"

He screams in horror but his voice is muffled by a pretty hand clamping over his parted lips.

"Shhh..I know it's shocking, hyung~ But you're hurting my ears."

Taehyung forced himself to calm down, and Jimin noticed that there would be no more screaming, his removed his hand.

Taehyung was paralysed in fear.

"Wha-what did you d-do to J-Jimin??"

His voice was shaky so he couldn't control his stutters.

The smiling boy leaned down, before sensually whispering in his ear.

"I am Jimin, master. I'm yours."

Taehyung shrieked, feeling hot breath hit his cheek.

"You're...not...no...no way.."

Yet his voice trails off at the end , now seeing a pair of large calico ears at the top of the boy's head and the long tail resting on the sheets beside him.

Jimin smirks, wrapping his arms around the small frame of the other's, decieving Taehyung of gentleness.

He then sneakily pinned the brunette's hands down above his head.

Taehyung sucked in a quick breath of panic.

"Wha-What are you--"

"Master~ Do you know what a heat cycle is~??"

Taehyung failed to notice the more sultry tone taken on by the cat hybrid and gulped, shaking his head.

Jimin pouted his pretty plump lips a little.

"Well~ I guess you'll find out~"

"But the only thing you need to know is, that's what I'm about to go through, master." He went on.

"And you're the one who's going to help me." He finished of, smiling wide, reminding Taehyung more and more of a sly, cunning fox.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and paused in his struggling that didn't seem to effect Jimin in the least.

"Wait, so you're doing this, just because you need help-??"

Jimin blinked innocently.

"Yes, master."

"You could have asked normally though??" Taehyung retorted, annoyed.

Jimin smiled at the naïveness of his master.

"Ah, you might agree now, but will you stay the same later, master??"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him again.

"You have to promise you'll help me then~"

And, our Taehyung did just that..

Not knowing what he was getting himself into.

𝐓𝐁𝐂...