𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐜 (Taekook)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

---

"A-ahh- J-Jungkook- please-"

That was all the words he could get out before a palm was clamped over his lips, muffling any protests.

"Stop. Don't" Jungkook growled huskily.

But he froze when he realised.

Crying.

Taehyung was crying.

Muffled wails and sobs were leaving the petite brunette as he tried to calm himself down.

Jungkook removed his hand.

"Taehyung?"

"I..I hate you so much, Jeon."

His teary eyes were fixated on him, irised swirling in wild dark hatred.

"I hate you so much that I could die.."

It was as if Taehyung had only just realised what he had actually said, because his eyes suddenly widened.

"I-I'm sorry."

Jungkook's gaze softened.

Damn, he kinda wanted to cry.

This was all because of his own stupidity.

When Taehyung noticed this, his fear suddenly evaporated. He could so use this to his advantage.

He was risking his life here. Jungkook was rich and indeed there were rumors of him scentencing people who cheeked him too much to death with no consequence to himself.

"You-ARGHH-THAT HURTS!!"

But it backfired on him.

Taehyung tried to get Jungkook to let him go but his efforts went to vain as soon as Jungkook bit his neck, pinning his arms down and tracing his lips down in a trail of kisses.

Taehyung's eyes went wide, he recoiled as he felt the warm breath on the sensitive skin.

"Fuck..."

Tears built in his eyes.

"Please, you hate me don't you?? You shouldn't do this.."

He had no choice to resort to other than begging now as he was at Jungkook's mercy.

"I don't hate you, Taehyung."

Taehyung struggled as hard as he could, on the verge of tears.

"Yes you do!!"

Taehyhng quickly groaned. Aggresiveness wasn't going to help.

"Please, look, let me go and I'll never appear in front of you again?"

"No."

Taehyung groaned. He really wanted to get out of this.

"All I want is you. All i've ever wanted is you."

Jungkook's face leveled with his, very close.

"And."

"𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜."

"𝙎𝙤.."

"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝?"

Taehyung heaved a breath.

"What're you--even on about??" He said, dazedly.

"You literally called me a fucking disgusting fag just a few weeks ago." Taehyung shook his head, chuckling.

"Taehyung." Jungkook leveled his eyes with the brunette's, forcing eye contact.

His voice was gruff, desperate but firm at the same time.

"I changed." He stated desperately, as if he were close to tears himself.

Taehyung gulped, unsure of what to do.

"Oh, impressive." He blurted sarcastically.

Jungkook sighed, Taehyung internally cursing at himself for having a deathwish.

"I know that you don't hate me Taehyung.."

Jungkook murmured to the other.

"YES I DO!!!"

The sudden outburst shocked him for a split second.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!! YOU HURT ME!!!? How could I...not hate you!!??"

He suddenly shrieked as he was slammed down onto the soft mattress.

"You can hate me, Tae.."

"Hate me with all your heart, but I could only do the opposite back to you.."

Jungkook slowly opened the bottle of lube sitting on the bedside table with one hand, the other easily holding the squirming, yelling Taehyung down.

He dips two fingers right into the liquid before gently pulling down the struggling boy's pants.

"And...I can't let you leave me, either."

That's all that's said before he hears a loud, surprised shriek from Taehyung.

His long, slender fingers have slipped deep inside the boy's ass and Taehyung's eyes are reeling back, cheeks flushed with his mouth hung open.

He tries to struggle more and mumble out protests but it's obvious that his body is succumbing to the pleasure.

"Relax, Tae.."

Jungkook bites his lip hungrily as the soft walls of Taehyung clench hard around his two fingers.

Once he sees that the boy's ready, he starts to move them, slowly, with Taehyung flinching at every thrust.

"Gahh-..AHH~!!"

Taehyung arches his back in surprise as he feels the fingers press against his sweet spot, feeling them curl inside him, making his legs shake.

Fear wallows deep inside while pleasure takes it over.

At this point his hands are clenching. He couldn't even talk as he was suppressing squeaky, loud, and lewd moans.

And Jungkook certainly noticed this, and boy did it make him happy.

He ducks his head down so that his lips are nearly touching Taehyung's ear and blows air onto his earlobe teasingly, making the poor boy jolt.

"Awwh, Are you shy~??"

"U-ugh--"

Taehyung turns his head to the side, trying to hide his expression from Jungkook.

He really wants to get away.

𝐓𝐁𝐂...