𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 (Taekook)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

----

H-Hey- get away-"

Taehyung tried to back away but he was pushed down.

In the end he was struggling as his wrists were pinned down above his head by pale yet distinctlively muscular and veiny hands as the other groaned, sniffing his neck.

"Ah~ you smell sweet, Tae. More sweet than before~"

Jungkook whispered, dark voice sending tremors down the brunette's spine as he slowly inhaled his scent.

Taehyung unwillingly relaxed on the bed, sweat dripping down his neck with tears in his eyes.

It's not like he wanted to surrender, the room was warm, very warm, and the strong scent of perfume and roses was everywhere.

It was as if it were a drug. The more he inhaled, the more dizzy he became. He closed his eyes.

His mind went clouded and he could vaguely make out the feeling of the vampire's soft lips on his parted ones.

He was tired, he was trying to move but at the same time he just wanted to sleep.

The warm feeling caressed his skin, making him smile.

But that smile fell as he forced himself to come back to his senses.

"Why.. what.."

He felt as if he was about to pass out.

He speech was slurred and breathy.

He was slipping in and out of his lucid reality.

He was in between dream and reality where he was only half aware of what was happening.

He tried to open his eyes. But he couldn't push himself hard enough.

His skin was being touched, explored.

If the gentle touch itself mixed with the scent and temperature of the room wasn't enough, he could feel himself getting sleepy.

When he drowsily opened his eyes again, he realised the hand under his shirt.

"Stop.."

It was the one word he could muster out.

As Jungkook's scent overcame him, a few tears slipped out

"I'm sorry, Kookie.." he mumbled subconsciously, not aware of the real-life Jungkook watching him intently. Sharp eyes digging into his face.

"I.."

"I thought you loved me-"

He flinched softly when he felt a soft kiss to his neck, plump lips making a soft 'smooch' as they left the skin.

He forced himself to open his eyes, get a blurry account of Jungkook who was currently above him.

His eyes were desperate, but his movements were greedy, hungry, lusty, needy.

Taehyung stared into his eyes, tears in the melted chocolate brown irises.

"T-take as much blood as you want, b-but please let me go.." Taehyung pleaded.