𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞 (Taekook)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞..𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫..

--------

"A-ahh..hhng~"

Jungkook smiled extremely wide at the beautiful scene in front of him. Ah, shit, he could watch this forever and never be bored.

There he was, manspreading on the couch, palming himself through his pants as he licked his lips, watching the every single movement of the boy in front of him.

Every jolt of pleasure. Every moan and every puff of air he took.

Taehyung cursed loudly as a small movement of grinding on the silk sheets touched a soft bit of his cock very abruptly, making him shake, unknowing of how aroused the man before him was by the heavenly moans of his.

He was tied up in velvet ribbons and had a silk blindfold over his teary eyes.

..The blindfold he was very gratefull for, as he could feel the piercing, dominant stare of Jungkook on every part of his sweaty body. He wouldn't be able to bare it if he too had to look at Jungkook.

"H-How much longer...master-??"

"Keep moving, sweetheart~ You have to cum for me atleast twice, and I have to see it, got that?"

The seductive growl in the undertone of the mans voice made him flinch as he immediately moved his hips faster, trying to get as much friction as possible with the sheets so that he could climax as soon as possible.

Yet..it was so difficult. He cursed himself for not seeing this coming.

Flashback

Taehyung, was fighting against the approaches of the man, desperately asking him to stop touching him when all that was between them was a mere master-servant relationship.

"Oh~ So you want me to stop, darling~??"

Jungkook smirked amusedly as the boy looked up at him. Doe eyes were clouded with confusion and fear.

That's right. There was no way Jungkook would ever listen to him. His opinion would never matter to the man. So he was hesitant. Expression calculating, trying to figure out how the man above him was thinking.

"Y-yes, master.."

Hesitancy in his tone, fear in his eyes and terror in his complexion.

That's how Jungkook saw it. Amd somehow, he didn't like it.

"Then...

Do it yourself."

He said, dead serious.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, baffled.

"P-pardon??"

"Do it yourself. Make yourself cum. But you can't use your hands."

Jungkook whispered huskily to the boy underneath him whose eyes slowly widened in horror.

End

Taehyung was crying at this rate.

How was he supposed to know that he would be subjected to this cruelty, though??

He had already mustered to cum once, somehow.

Amd though he had gotten it up again, getting himself properly aroused again was something he was struggling to figure out, especially in the piercing gaze of his cruel master.

He was panting, moaning and whimpering as he grinded to the soft sheets- which were so soft that even a little bit of friction upon them would be a huge achievement. Not to mention, he was incredibly sensitive after his first climax so he was practically forcing his body to move- it was starting to get sore.

His cheeks were flushed, cherry lips parted as drool seeped from them.

Jungkook had known.. everything..He knew how difficult this would be. From how sensitive Taehyung is after his first orgasm to how unfomfortable he was.

"Ahh, you're taking sooo longgg. If you need help, Tae, just say it." The ravenette smirks in delight as he watches the struggling brunette.

Taehyung weakly rubbed his thighs together.

Yep, he was indeed hopeless. It was starting to go down at this point.

It's was either his body or dignity in the first place anyway. Jungkook had just come up with a twisted plan for him to lose both to the ravenette.

Fuck him. Fuck his nonexistent freedom. Fuck his cruel fate. Fuck Jungkook. Fuck his life. He would for sure try harder to off himself after this.

"I..I need he-help, m-master."

Hos voice was shaking in the most lewd way possible.

Jungkook smirked happily. Taehyung heard the noise of him getting up off of the luxury velvet sofa and coming towards the bed.

Jungkook bit his lip as he took in Taehyung's form.

Oh how alluring the boy was looking- with his slim, trembling legs and his parted swollen lips.

"You're so pretty, Kim Taehyung."

He nosed the brunette's cheek, inhaling his scent that he couldn't get enough of, and nibbled at the boy's neck.

"N-nngh--"

Taehyung groaned as he felt the pain of his erection getting to him.

Jungkook widens his eyes a little when he notices it, and quickly wraps his hand around it, squeezing a little.

Taehyung immediately shrieked, back arching.

𝐓𝐁𝐂....