𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 (Taekook)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

----------

Taehyung's shoulders shook as he laughed. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, as if annoyed, but bewildered all the same.

"Taehyung, I'm serious, I love you."

He pushed Taehyung onto the bed easily, given his muscular stature, but made sure to be gentle.

But then his breath hitched.

There were tears in the brunette's eyes.

Jungkook clenched his fist, but then leaned down.

Taehyung giggled through his pains.

"You're so funny, Jungkook."

Jungkook gasped as he was suddenly yanked down.

Now he was underneath the boy, who was crying at this point.

"You just needed me to help you forget her right??"

"A replacement."

Taehyung hastily slipped a hand down Jungkook's pants while peppering his neck with haste kisses, eyes brimming with tears.

But it was different. There was no emotion. Nothing. Like Taehyung was doing some kind of chore.

It used to be different before. Though there was no love between them, there would be magic. Jungkook missed the love, that he destroyed, the magic, that he destroyed.

"Taehyung."

"I knew I wasn't enough for you all along Jungkook."

Taehyung cried on Jungkook's skin, breaking the man's heart yet again.

"But I kept on going."

"I let you use me, I thought that it wouldn't hurt as much because you actually needed me for something."

"But.."

"But I ended up getting hurt even more.."

Taehyung broke down into loud wails.

Jungkook's eyes moistened.

He grabbed both of Taehyung's now weakened wrists and flipped their position over, with him on top of Taehyung.

"It's different now." Jungkook argued pleadingly.

Now Taehyung was struggling underneath him.

"Taehyung."

He growled impatiently when Taehyung refused look at him and continued to struggle in his iron grasp.

"Ah- AH~"

Taehyung threw his head back and gasped when Jungkook impatiently and sneakily slipped a hand down his pants after securing his two wrists above his head with one of his large hands.

He had started moving his hand at a fast pace, without warning making Taehyung shout out.

"No- stop- I SAID- m-mhh~~"

His back arched, jaw dropped in shock and pleasure.

"I love you. Not her."

The ravenette dropped loving kisses down Taehyung's exposed chest.

"I..it doesn't matter anymore!!" Taehyung cried as he struggled.

"You ...."

The brunette had stopped his attempts to get away from Jungkook. He had given up.