𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 (Taekook)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

----

Taehyung whimpered, groaning in pain as his stomach swirled in emptiness. He'd devoured everything he could reach in the kitchen- a whole loaf of bread, a bag of apples, he'd even sunk his teeth into raw meat in the desperation to get rid of the aching hunger that scratched his insides. He'd ended up vomiting up everything. How pleasant.

No...he would never seek Jungkook for blood..not now, not ever.

Yet, why did the guy have to be the only one in the house at this time?? Where was Jimin??

..what would a vampires blood taste like anyway..??

He realised that he was drooling and quickly wipes it off with the back of his hand roughly.

-----

He's half asleep almost as he shuffles slowly along the long corridor..following the delicious metalic scent of red goodness that he craved.

He was almost incoherent. The current desire for blood was the only thing driving him on.

He twists the handle and quietly pushes the heavy door open.

He lets out a breathy moan, lids drooping, pretty lips parting as the strong, sinfully sweet scent hits him like a truck as soon as he steps in.

The atmosphere is steamy. Mixed with the blood was the strong scent of roses, along with sandal musky incense that made his legs go weak. Of course, these were factors that he didn't notice at that moment.

The only thing he did notice though, was the alluring vampire, sleeping soundly beneath the soft white sheets. So innocent and pretty.

Ah shit, this fucked up psycho was handsome indeed. His eyes were softly shut, showing off the dark, thickly curled mink lashes that framed his big eyes, his ethereal features were glowing in the little bit of moonlight that defined them in the dark of midnight.

Taehyung hesitantly walks up, trying to hide the way he was almost drooling at the strongness of the scent that drew him in, causing the pain in his lower stomach to be replaced with heat, pure heat and butterflies.

At this point he is standing right at the man's bedside, staring down at him intensely.

It was as if he had sobered up after drinking a bottle. Was he really going to bite Jungkook?

The question was left hanging in his head as he was frozen in place.

He slowly reached a hand towards the latter's flawlessly beautiful face.

His fingertips brushed against the latters soft, yet prominent cheekbone as he jumped at the contact.

He had a bad, bad feeling. Mixed with the regret he felt for wanting to devour his own captor's blood.

He needs to leave.

He immediately retracts his hand, turning on his heel quietly to leave the room.

He suddenly gasps as he feels a large hand latch onto his slender wrist.

Shit.

He tugs on it, trying to get free, but instead he's effortlessly pulled back and he goes tumbling back onto the four poster, king sized bed that was graced with a lace canopy.