𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 (Vmin)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒂𝒆𝒏𝒈, 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.

⚠︎¡ 𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 !⚠︎

--------

"A-ahh..let m-me g-go...."

Taehyung wriggled weakly, taking in puffs of air.

"Ah, hyung~ You still haven't given up??"

"No....no more, p-please...I b-beg you...."

Jimin had been blowing him off for atleast 30 minutes now. He felt numb at this point. It was swollen now.

Jimin smirked at him deviously.

The boy was shivering. Gasping in air with flushed cheeks, a sheen of sweat covering his quivering body.

It was obvious by the little whimpers that left his mouth every now and then that he was holding back sobs of pleasure.

The room was lit by patterned, yellow lamps, making it rather dim.

His thighs are shaking and he's too weak to fight back as the man stops and watches him.

But suddenly...

He shrieks, he shrieks as his hips are lifted up and his ass is parted harshly.

"No..no..NO STOP-PLEASE-!!"

Taehyung screams, begging desperately as Jimin merely gives him a cheshire-cat grin, obviously unmerciful.

"Shh, calm down hyung, we're not putting anything in~"

"..except for my tongue, that is~"

He says, stretching out his abnormally long, pink tongue teasingly for Taehyung to see.

"Please--please, don't.. it's dirty too..."

Taehyung sobbed miserably, flinching when he felt hot breath teasingly brushing against his most sensitive bits.

"Why fret so much, Tae?? I'm only eating you out."

"You have no idea how excited I am to taste you here."

Taehyung blushed embarrassedly as Jimin utters such shameless things to him.

He struggles as much as he can but is frozen as a tongue slowly glides onto the hole, harshly probing at it.

He clenches his hands and yells, arching his back, unable to comprehend the pleasure.

Jimin shortly widened his eyes in shock. This reaction?? He had merely licked the place and he had gotten such a reaction??

..so how would he look with his cock buried deep inside of him??

Taehyung groans weakly, trying to collect himself, but..

Instead, Jimin puts his entire mouth on it, sucking at it as hard as he could.

Taehyung screams.

"N-No m-more, Jimin, p-please-ahh!!"

Pulsing. His entire lower parts were pulsing at the stimulation.

The lewd 'squelching' of Jimins tongue fills the air, mixed with Taehyung's weak protests.

----

Jimin stares down at the masterpiece that he had made, cheeks dusted pink and pretty eyes twinkling.

"Kim Taehyung, You are so beautiful." He breathes.

Taehyung is wrecked. Absoulutely destroyed. His lips are parted, drool leaving them as he gasps in breaths, limbs weak and cheeks red, hair messy yet still looking so silky and pretty.

His eyes are still reeling back from the overstimulation and his body is flushed.

This masterpiece recoils, trembling as sobs leave his pretty lips.

"G-Get your h-hands o-off of me, P-Park Jimin.."

Taehyung stutters when Jimin presses his cheek with his palm.

Jimin remains unbothered..before leaning down to peck the brunette on the cheek.

He then makes sure that the handcuffs are secure before giving Taehyung a mischevious smirk.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows in confusion before they finally widen in horror.

"Hey, what are you--"

He mumbles, byt cuts himself off as the man lowers his face, down to his manhood.

"N-no-wait..please, J-Jimin, I c-can't, i-it hurts.."

He pleads desperately.

"Shhh~"

He is shushed by a finger on his cherry lips.

"Tae, if you wanted a nice little boy who's innocent and kind, you shouldn't have saved me in the first place."

Taehyung clenches his eyes shut and jolts as he feels a hand gently and firmly wrap around his manhood.

"I like you, so, so much, Taehyung."

"I get dirty thoughts whenever I see you."

"I want to touch you, kiss you, feel you all over."

Jimin states to him clearly, surprisingly serious.

He furrows his eyebrows as Taehyung turns his head to the side, pretending that he can't hear a word thats coming out of his mouth.

So, he grabs Taehyung's jaw in his hands and glares, the most venomous, malevolent, yet lusty glare.

The boy stops and shudders in his grasp. So fragile, so fearfull.

"Hey, Taehyung. I was going to stop here, but is it my fault that you decided to be such a bad boy~??"

The boy merely whimpers and cowers, making Jimin narrow his eyes and lower his head again.

When his hot tongue gently teases the tip, Taehyung's hand clench in the bindings, eyes rolling back with his losing his breath, atching his back beautifully.

Jimin smirks, letting out a little..

"Breathe, sweetheart~"

As encouragement.

And, right after he says this,

He deep throats him, quickly and effortlessly.

Taehyung screams. It hurt. He was so over-stimulated that it hurt...but....it..

He moaned. It felt so fucking good.

He tried to finally breathe, yet his breath still kept stuttering. He wanted to struggle yet he was so weak.

Slowly and surely, his breaths slow down. And it all goes black.