𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 (Vmin)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

----

"𝐀𝐡~ 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧~"

Taehyung cried as Jimin grinded down on him lustfully. Yet he couldn't do anything since he was pinned down to the bed.

Jimin growled arousedly, his deeply sweet caramelized and seductive voice making Taehyung's skin prickle.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔~ 𝑴𝒐𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔~"

Jimin licked and nipped at Taehyung's neck as he struggled beneath him.

"No- mhh~ you- can't do- ahh~ this-"

Taehyung protested desperately.

He cried out painfully, to be heard by no-one as Jimin possessively left a set of red teeth marks on the crook of his neck.

The room was dark other than the red LED lights put on to set the mood.

Taehyung's skin glistened with a thin layer of sweat as he failed to fight off the demon that was currently obtaining him, making him cry miserably.

The loud music of the club sounded in the background. Taehyung vaguely made out the dirty lyrics of the song and flushed, making Jimin smile.

The groans of pleasure that he let out were mixed with groans of effort to stop what was happening.

The whole atmosphere was heated. The very concentrated scent of roses kept sending his head reeling and he hated it now.

"Argh-"

Jimin kept Taehyung's hands above his head as he slid a hand down Taehyung's stomach seductively before smoothly slipping it under his pants, making Taehyung let out a noise of obvious fear.

"Do you feel it a little now?" He drawled, effortlessly alluring as Taehyung arched his back, crying at this point.

"I-AHH-!!"

Taehyung tried to tell him how much he wanted it to stop. How wrong Jimin's actions were.

Yet his words were cut off by a shout of shock as Jimin's hand started moving; the one that was down his pants.

"Jimin-ahh-stop I-nghh~ can't-AHH-"

Taehyung cried as he squirmed around desperately.

Jimin laughed at him, ducking his head down to leave lip-shaped red-purple bruises along his collarbone.

He smirks infuatedly at the piece of art, struggling around underneath him.

Taehyung's eyes were reeling back at the pleasure, as he was sensitive to touch, with his cheeks flushed. His hair was messed up with his swollen lips parted, gasping in greedy breaths of air.

That was when he realised that Jimin was handcuffing him to the bed.

"No-hah-stop..."

Every action of Jimin's was filled to the brim with lust. His hands were gentle and skillfull, yet greedy with Taehyung's body, full of want.

He was holding himself back, just for Taehyung.

His hand was still moving, making Taehyung groan weakly.

"Don't resist, love."

"We're meant to be together."

Taehyung didn't pay as much attention to those words as he should have.

He was too distracted by the sensational feeling that Jimin was forcing on him.

When Jimin's hand started moving faster Taehyung arched his back, seeing stars.

Jimin chuckled.

"I love you."

He whispered, the words to be unheard by Taehyung who had by now reached his climax and had his eyes shut with his jaw clenched, trying to stop the embarrassing noises leaving his throat.

He was incredibly weak by now, shaky breaths and small whimpers resonating from his vulnerable form.

He had stopped struggling for the moment while he regained his strength.

But Jimin wouldn't let him

His hands moved faster and faster again, working up another erection as Taehyung screamed.

His legs were shaking sinfully as he threw his head back yet again.

"I want to make love to you, Tae.."

Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung gasped suddenly, back arching as he threw his head back.

His eyes glassed over once again, and they nearly shut down, due to how exhausted he was.

Jimin's hand was down there, two fingers rubbing his swollen hole.

"Ahh-n-no.. Jimin--p-please--" Taehyung pleaded helplessly in protest, trying to back up and get rid of the touch.

"I-I'm sen-sensit-ive.."

Tears fell down his cheeks as he admitted his problem to Jimin, who smirked and only started rubbing faster and harder, seeing as Taehyung was leaking again.

"M-mhh!!"

Taehyung whimpered, clenching his fists as he squirmed around as hard as he could, recoiling.

"Fuck Tae, you look so pretty like this." Jimin groaned sexily, seeing Taehyung writhing form, and he, Jimin wasn't even inside yet.

As the boy is yelping and whimpering in pleasure, Jimin grabs one of his slender hands and places it on his chest, making him conscious of his own rapid irregular heartbeat.

"Hmm-ahh~.."

Taehyung arches his back even more, biting his lip, trying not to moan so loudly, and..lewdly.

Shit..his whole body was on fire.

He felt like he was about to pass out...