𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 (Vminkook)

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩..𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝...𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐱'𝐬

------

Taehyung groaned as he tried to move in his sleep...yet..he couldn't..??

Things,or people,were holding him down.

His brown honey eyes shot open. He gasped as he looked down, seeing an angelic face snuggled into his bare chest.

He lifted the blanket and saw that he, along with the two others whomst were on either side of him were..naked..well, he was. Atleast the other two were wearing pants.

'NonononoNONONONO..'

If this were a comic, you would see clear purple lines form across his forehead.

Jimin's beautifully tattooed muscular arms were wrapped around his lower bare waist, easily weighing him down.

He craned his neck to look behind him to see another, equally ethereally handsome sleeping face nuzzled into his bare back, head buried in between his shoulderblades, sculpted torso pressed fast against his lower back.

The latter's cherry, plump lips softly moved to touch the skin of his back making him yelp quietly.

Jungkook's muscly arms were wrapped around his upper waist, weighing him down even more.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.."

Taehyung chanted in whispers as he stared down at the peaceful sleeping face of Jimin.

"What the fuck happened I can't even remember..arghh!!!"

Taehyung accidentally groaned out loud as a splitting headache hit his head like a ton of bricks.

He gasped soundlessly, panicking as he felt Jimin stirring and he held his breath as the latter mumbled a little, snuggling more into him.

The brunette tried his best not to flinch as he felt the sinfully pleasurable feeling of Jimin's lips pressing on a weak spot.

His whole body was tensed up by now.

"Okay, this is it, 1..2..3.."

He quickly picked himself up, breaking out of the caging, yet deliciously warm, limp arms that had encircled him.

"Ughhh..."

He groaned again as his head started pounding. Did he really drink that much??

Well...he could remember throwing it back quite a bit to forget his worries and heartbreaks.

He teared up instantly. Fear, regret, and confusion bubbling up and overwhelming him from the inside.

Did he really sleep with his ex's??

Were both of them drunk as well??

"Well fuck this, they can sort this fuckery out by themselves, I'm outta here."

He mumbled to himself before starting to lift the blanket off of himself.

....That was, until he felt a scarily strong, distinctlively muscly arm around his waist and a sharp jaw resting on his shoulder.

"...Sort what out by ourselves, Taetae?"

The sweet, melodic, yet sexily deep voice rasped straight into his ear, making him jump.

Jimin.

The man let out a kitten-like yawn before starting to nibble on Taehyung's ear like it was a comfort mechanism.