52. Hate This Game

5 Years Later

"Okay I have decided that I hate hide and seek!" Aislynn demanded as she walked through the woods. "COME ON OUT!"

She heard their little laughter, jaeton had just turned 6 and the twins had their fifth name day

She heard their little laughter, jaeton had just turned 6 and the twins had their fifth name day. Aemond was still dragonless at 8 and that was really pissing him off when Aegon and Helaena  got a dragon before him, Sunfyre and Dreamfyre. Then Jace's egg hatched and Aemond was fuming. Jaeton was annoyed about that too but he was sure his egg would hatch any day now. 

Helaena at 9 had gotten her cousins to enjoy playing hide and seek in the woods so she could find new creatures. Aegon, the big man that was at 11 didnt play hide and seek with them anymore, he was set on different modes of entertainment. Like drinking and tits. 

Oh and Rhaenyra had a second bastard. That was nice. Really helped Aislynn with her plan now that Rhaenyra was twice the fuck up. 

Viserys of course of was blind. Ignorance was supposed to make people happy but Viserys didnt seem happy in his forced ignorance. He seemed wavering on what Aislynn needed for that final push. Either way, Rhaenyra and her children were not taking the throne. 

Daemon jumped out with Alaric on his back and Aislynn flinched. 

"Sevens!" Aislynn demanded swatting at him. 

"You said to come out." Daemon reminded her. 

"Don't scare me!"

"Sorry, I'm sorry baby." Daemon declared kissing her. 

"Where are the twins?" Aislynn questioned. 

"I don't know..." Daemon rose a finger to his lips. Aislynn smirked spinning around as they were sneaking up on her. 

"Gotcha!" Aislynn declared reaching for them. Jaeton squealed out but Aislynn grabbed Anari holding her hostage to her chest. 

"Auntie look what I found," Helaena declared, she was always the worst and best at hide and seek, she wouldnt be seen or heard until she found something worth sharing and forgot that they were playing a game to begin with. 

"Great, Aemond? You win, come on!" Aislynn declared. 

"I always win." Aemond remarked. 

"You are always the best." Aislynn whispered kissing his forehead.

 "I want a dragon auntie." Aemond reminded her holding onto her waist. 

"Me too." Aislynn agreed. "But good things come to those who wait." 

"Thats something people say when they dont have to wait." Aemond countered. 

"I am waiting for something, I have been waiting a long for." Aislynn corrected. 

"What?" 

"Once I have it, you will know my love."

+

"Can I trust you larys?" It was loaded question and they both knew it.

"Yes lady aislynn." He agreed immediately

"I think I can because you give the best massages and daemon needs to take note." Aislynn agreed. Daemon rolled his eyes as he poured another drink.  "Any man that can give a proper massage should be trustworthy but you see why I'm... Hesitant."

"Yes." Larys assured.

"Good. Because you blackmailing my sister into foot favors is not the usual start of a budding friendship... but it kind of turned out to be for us." Aislynn remarked. 

"Yes." Larys agreed again. "Great, so I was thinking you should know your brother best." 

"I don't." Larys corrected. 

"You know he fucks Rhaenyra, we all know it, I want you to catch them in the act." Aislynn went on. 

"How do you-"

"Master of whispers, has a lovely ring to it." Aislynn declared. "Don't you think my love?" 

"Spy master." Daemon altered. "It's good to have friends in low places." 

"We would know." AIslynn agreed. 

"You know that even if the king were to see them-" Larys reminded them, as Aislynn prodded him with her opposite foot. "-he would blink away the memory."

"It's not like they are going to be caught fucking in the stables..." Daemon agreed. 

"We are married, when we get caught, its more 'aww they still love each other and AIslynn hasnt killed him after over 6 years being married to him' kind of caught." Aislynn assured. 

"So you want to step up our plan." Daemon remarked. 

"You have been patient and I need to keep my mind off things. Taking Rhaenyra down a peg would do that."