Two

Enha Woke up and went down stairs searched for her brother.
"Oppaaa". She called and heard her brother's voice from kitchen.

"Oppa where are yo-" She was cuttoff by jeonghan by hugging her tightly,

"Happy birthday Youngiee" He said as he kissed her forehead. "Thank you hannie oppa "."No classes for today and we are gonna celebrate your day " Jeonghan said with a huge smile.

Enha fresh up and had breakfast, went out with her brother.

They both enjoyed the day very well. For enha this kind of hang outs with her brother was special. He works in a company and he will leave home before enha wakes and comes home after enha fall asleep.

"Oppa, Can you please do me a favour" she asked while leaning on jeonghan 's shoulder. "What is it?".

" Can we both go and see mom ".

The question made jeonghan a little off. The only person he hate in this world is his mom.She was a bad person. She even bullied her kids.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Its a boy " a nurse opened the door and handover the newborn to his father. "Aww he is so cute, iam having a super son again, look jeonghan you got a baby brother "

Jeonghan was soon to be 6 when he got a younger brother. Him and his father was so happy to welcome the newborn to their family. Later they both visited jeonghan's mother.

She wasnt happy, she was angry, she always wanted a girl baby. "Look honey, we got a boy again. Iam gonna name him yoo-" He was cutoff by his wife "STOP IT, just kill this shit already. I dont want a boy kid." Jeonghan was in shock, when his mother spit venom. He wanted a brother, he wanted someone to play with, he wanted a sibling, but.

"Honey, what are you saying?".

"Please, i dont want this child "

Its been a month, Jeonghan's mother hasnt touched her newborn for once. She wont feed him, if he cries she just pass by like nothing happened.

One day when jeonghan was coning from school, he saw blood everywhere in his house. He followed the blood traces and saw his father lying life lessly on the floor, covered with red sheets over his naked body and he saw his dear brother lying next to his father, he was poisoned. Jeonghan was shocked, he dont know what to do, and he saw his mother entering the hall from other side, dressed in purple velvet robe, she was looking like a witch.

"eo.. Eomma " He whispered while crying hard and shutting his mouth.
And then she started saying chants and then the baby 's body was vanished and she started clapping her hands in joy and laughing like a ghost.
Jeonghan was terrified.

Soon after one hour jeonghan heard a baby's crying and he saw a kid lying on the same place as his brother.

His mother picked her up and Whispered against her ears "YOON ENHA "and she started laughing out loud. Jeonghan went out and sat under a tree. He cried and cried.

After some time he went back to home, he was scared of his own mother. But his house looked normal. The blood traces were cleaned. And he saw his mother holding a baby in his hands while smiling innocently.

"Look jeon, you got a new baby sister, and yes she is adopted". Jeonghan smiled sadly at her.

"What about brother then eomma, where is he?"

"Umm, he is no more, jeongie."
His mother started crying.

"Your father and your baby brother is no more. We were going to the hospital and a truck hit our car"

His mother said as she showed him  some scratches on her face, hands and legs.

"Ok then " jeonghan simply said as he went towards his room.

"Oppaaa" 3 year old enha called her brother as he spread his arms for hugging her." What is it? " jeonghan asked as enha started crying. "Oppa, eomma is a devil " enha said." She is flying and i saw her vampire teeth, iam scared oppa lets go anywhere. "

Jeonghan felt a relief that they were going from this hell. He packed his and his sister's clothes. They both went out of house.

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝

Jeonghan remembered everything. He smiled at his sister.
"Umm yes we can go and visit her "
"Really oppa, thank you so much "
Enha said as she hugged her brother tightly.

The siblings went to their old house and was standing in front of it. Jeonghan started getting the bad memories of his childhood.They both went inside and saw their mother.

"Oh my lord, my kids you are here "
An old lady came and hugged enha.
"You have grown so much, baby " Her mother started crying, but jeonghan didnt paid any attention. He just went to couch and sat on it. After some time her mother asked them a favour.

"Can you please stay here for tonight, kids " their mother said as enha looked at jeonghan. Jeonghan nodded as no as he dont wanted his sister to get hurt anymore. "Please grant this wish, kids i have no one in this world" she started crying and enha too. Enha went to his brother and convinced him, and he said yes.

Enha was in the bed, but she wasnt asleep, wiggling on her bed, she got up and went to her mother's art room.

Her mother was obsessed with paintings, and arts.

Enha checked on jeonghan and saw him sleeping peacefully.

When enha entered art room, she found so much stuffs, but one painting caught her attention.

It was a painting of someone who was dresses royally, and staring right to her soul.

Enha read the name which was written under the painting

"Prince sunghoon of Aurora "

"He is ethereal " enha whispered while looking at the painting.Soon she found out a big ass book which was laying under it, she took it and tapped on it for removing dust, The title of the book made her amused.

"The palace of  Aurora "

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 1010

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️