ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Screams Screams Screams!

"Enha, i love you and i always will..."

"NOO"

Enha screamed loudly making the the two guys shocked. She sat up as she observed the surroundings.A hospital room?.

"Youngie, are you ok?"

"Op-Oppa?"

Enha asked as jeonghan suddenly hugged her. He missed his little sister so much.

"Youngie, where were you? What happened?"

Enha was dumbfounded. She saw heeseung smiling softly at her and her brother's concerned face.

"Oppa, why am i here?"

"Enha, we found you from the bank of river han"

Heeseung said as enha's eyes widened.

"Han river?, but"

"Youngie, you should take rest, we can talk about it later"

Jeonghan said as they both left the room. Enha started thinking about her past days. How did she end up in river han?.Will she be able to meet her prince again? What had happened to him? Is he died or not?

Enha's eyes filled with tears as so many memories roamed through her mind.

"Where are you prince Sunghoon?"

                 ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Enha, how are you?"

Heeseung asked as she smiled at him and mouthed 'iam fine'. Enha was sitting on her room, next to the window watching the sky.

"And Enha, you can come to school after 2 days, your condition is really good now"

Enha smiled at him, but soon it faded. Heeseung noticed it as he hugged her.

"Thinking about him?, Dont worry he will show up some day "

Heeseung said as enha hugged him back. Deep down he was hurt. He loved her so much but she see's him as a friend.Enha told everything that happened in the past months to her brother and heeseung.

"Perhaps we are wishing for each other under the same Moon"

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️