ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Its been 2 weeks since that day. Enha was now friends with all prince's except prince sunghoon.

It was evening and the boys were talking and having their brothers time. They were talking about some random stuffs when enha came up with a tray of Doughnuts.

Prince seokjin was the first one to notice her, he stood up and took the tray from her "Greetings to you, enha"
She bowed and smiled at him.

"WOW DOUGHNUTS!" seonghwa exclaimed like a kid making everyone laugh. And for the very first time, enha saw prince sunghoon smiling.

It felt like heaven to her, he was even more pretty when he smiles. His vampire bulged out and it made him more beautiful, his eyes disappeared when he was laughing.

"He is so cute, when he smiles" enha muttered.

"Its soo tasty " prince jungkook said as prince wooyoung and prince jay nodded in agreement.

"Good to hear that prince " Enha smiled.

"By the way, Enha you are looking so beautiful, that dress and hairstyle look good on you "
Seonghwa complimented as enha mouthed a thankyou.

She was wearing this, and her hair long black hair was braided and secured with a small yellow ribbon.

That was the first time when prince sunghoon noticed enha.

"Lady Enha, Your highness needs you" Lin said as he bowed, enha nodded and bowed to prince's.

Lin was a guard there, Enha made friendship with him, at first he was rough but she finds out his soft side.

"Your highness!, How may i help you?"

Enha said as she bowed to the queen.

"Oh dear, were you doing something urgent, or did i interrupted you?"
Queen asked while smiling warmly at her.

"No, no, your highness, i was with the prince's. May i know why you asked for me?"

"Dear, can you please clean Sunghoon's room, lady shin is busy with some other works, so can you?"

"Yes your highness, i may take my leave now "
Enha bowed and as queen smiled at her.

𝙴𝚗𝚑𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

'Why did queen order me to clean his room, while they have so many other maids?'
'Mm, maybe it's because iam their personal maid'
'But why do i need to do that?'

So many thoughts were running through my mind, then i bumped onto someone.shit

"You okay Enha?"
I opened my eyes and prince wooyoung. Oh god.

"Yeah, iam alright prince, sorry for that "

"Its okay, by the way where are you going? You look lost?"
Prince wooyoung asked me and i let out a sheepish laugh.

"Iam going to prince sunghoon's room and yes Iam lost "

"Come, i'll lead you " He said as he started walking in my front
We were walking in silence, but prince broke it "And Enha, Dont touch his stuffs there, he will be pissed of "

"Wait, isnt he younger than you? And why are scared of him?" I asked confused.

"Its not iam scared, i dont want to see him being mad at you " Prince wooyoung said as he indicated  to move in the left way.

"Thanks prince"

I said and bowed to him, which he returned.

When i opened the door of his room, it looked so classy and elegant. The room isn't messy as other prince's rooms. I keenly observed everything. He had a photo wall right in front of his bed.It had a some of his childhood pics and next picture made me smile widely