ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Its been a week, since enha found out about Aurora palace. She was searching for more info about the palace and the prince.

She was in the library and was searching for a book. "What are you doing?" A sudden voice startled her.

"LEE HEESEUNG I WILL KILL YOU "

Enha yelled at him and heeseung started laughing.

Heeseung was her only friend in the whole university. As she was a nerdy one, and loves to be alone, she dont wanted much friends. But heeseung wasnt like others, He was such a crackhead and made enha laugh everytime. Little did he know he loves her so much, but he is scared about saying it to her.

"So, You are researching about the palace of aurora" heeseung asked while sipping his drink.

"Yes iam, its interested bambi"

"DONT CALL ME THAT, YOON ENHA"
Heeseung yelled while standing up from his seat.

"Iam not bambi, that thing isnt cute like me " Heeseung said as he made his world famous aegyo.enha just laughed at him and went away.

"Enhaa, arent you gonna see the eclipse?"
Heeseung shouted at enha, she nodded and said heeseung to follow her to the river.

The friends were sitting on the bank of river and was waiting for eclipse.
"When is it gonna happen". Heeseung asked being a bit irritated.

They wete sitting there for an hour and nothing is happenening.

"Wait, its 5:58 now, it will occur at 6:01 " enha said, but the eclipse started after a minute. They both were watching it and suddenly Enha's vision started getting blur.

The last thing she saw before drowning into the river was heeseung's crying face...

(๑•́ㅿ•̀๑(๑•́ㅿ•̀๑)

Enha's pov

"Wake up young lady"

I heard an unknown voice.

When i opened my eyes, i found myself in a forest. Wait- forest, what happened to me.

"Why am i here?"
The question unknowingly slipped from my tongue.

"Thats what i should ask you, lady?"
I looked up and saw a man who was dressed up royally like a prince or what.He. was looking so handsome with his blue hair, his hands were on his sword.

"I- Who are you?"

"Iam Prince Kim Hongjoong Of Aurora Palace" He said as he smiled at me.

I was freaking shocked, terrified, why am i here, what happened to me, i just fell onto the river and now - Wait did i just came back to the past from future. So many thought were running through my mind, but i heard that man called hongjoong spoke.

"Young lady, can you please answer my question"

"Iam coming from future" all of sudden i answered him. And he started laughing.

"Thats funny, Now say the truth"

"ITS NOT A LIE"
I yelled at him and started explaining everything.

"So you are saying that you came from 2022 to 1765"

"Yes, i dont know what to do"

"Dont be sad, lets go the palace, Uncle Park will find a solution for this "

Hongjoong held my hand and we went to palace.

"By the way how old are you, miss?"

"Iam 20 and you "

"Iam older than you, iam 24"

"So hongjoong oppa, oh sorry prince hongjoong " i corrected myself and he let out a laugh.

"Uncle Park, I have something to tell you" Hongjoong said to his uncle and i guess he is the king.

The whole looked ethereal, itlooked exactly like what i saw in that book.

"So miss young lady"King called me

King called me. "Yes," i dont know how to adress him.

"Its Majesty for you dear "
He corrected me and smiled lightly.

"So, do you know how you got here, or how to escape from here?"

"I dont know, Your majesty"

"So in that case, you should stay in the palace "

I was so shocked and i bowed to him.

" We were looking for a personal maid for the prince's here and yes from now on its you "
The king ordered.

"Can you?" Hongjoong whispered while looking at me and i nodded.

"Yes your majesty, i will be the prince's personal maid "

I gave a 90 degree bow to the king, hongjoong held my hand aand took me somewhere.

"Lady Shin, This is Our new personal maid, take her to a room and give her some clothes, after that come to the hall, and you may have the introducing session "

Hongjoong said and we both nodded.

"What was your name dear?"

"Its Enha, Yoon Enha"

"Iam Shin ho, come lets go to your room"

Me and lady shin were chatting while going to room and she gave me some beautiful dresses.When i got inside my room i freshen up and changed.

"I wonder whats heeseung and hannie oppa is doing now "

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 800

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️