ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"She is pretty, isn't she?" A male voice echoed through her ear. Enha turned around nervously and she saw Prince Sunghoon.

Enha felt heavenly. When she turned around there was only an inch gap between them. Enha snapped back to reality and she stepped back wards.

"Prince sunghoon, iam sorry that i got into your room without permission "enha bowed as she was feeling tensed.

"Its okay "

Enha's eyes widened. She wasn't expecting this answer from him.She thought he will be mad at her, but?

"Are you done staring?" Prince asked as enha laughed awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Well, prince I'll take my leave now "She said as she bowed.

"What was that, Calm down yoon enha" Enha murmured when she got out the room.

            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Enha watch me and do it correctly, dear" Lady shin said.
"You are such a clumsy one, aren't you?" Hyunji, the other maid said as she smiled.

"Am I, clumsy lady shin?" Enha pouted as Shin laughed at her.

"No, you're not, don't you know hyunji is dumb"

"Eomma, why are you calling me dumb" Hyunji pouted at her mother, while enha was enjoying this.

"And while making This soup, only stir in one direction, okay Enha?"
Lady shin said as she went to check on other maids.

"Why does this prince like this soup so much? And why is he visiting here?" Enha asked hyunji, "He is prince Hong joshua of pandora, and he is from palace of pandora and they are in alliances with Aurora, and yeah he likes sweetcorn soup so much" hyunji said as enha nodded.

"Its done!"Enha exclaimed as hyunji tasted it."its delicious" Hyunji said as enha clapped her hands.

"What a great sight!" The girls startled and looked at the voice's source and saw Prince Seonghwa.

"Miss Enha, Jimin hyung is asking for you " Seonghwa said as he smiled at the girls.

"As you say prince park" enha said as she blinked at hyunji indicating something.

"Prince park, how can i help you?" Enha said as she bowed at Prince jimin."I just wanted to know about the preparations, is everything done?"
"Yes, prince park"

"Thats great, thankyou and you may take your leave now" prince jimin said as he smiled at her.

"Prince? Does that mean I dont have any chores to do for today?" Enha asked being confused.

"Yes it is, you can take rest "
Enha smiled widely and bowed.

Enha was so happy and excited to tell hyunji about her leave. She was on her way to the kitchen when she saw prince wooyoung in front of kitchen.

"Prince why are you here?"
Enha asked as Wooyoung jumped in shock.

"I-noth-nothing, i was just pa..... Passing by " Prince wooyoung said as he laughed nervously.

"Something's off " Enha said as she entered kitchen and saw prince seonghwa with hyunji?

"What a great sight?"
Enha teased them as they both looked at her direction.Both of them were shocked while enha was laughing.

Enha started teasing them.

"Prince park, why are you here? Do you need something?, should i call Your highness -ohh no I will call your majesty then "

She said as she laughed and went to them.

"Enha, iam sorry that i didnt told you about this, we are seeing eachother for like 1year" Hyunji said as she started blushing.

"It's Okay hyunji-aah. But prince park, You should go now, Now i understood, prince wooyoung was here to guard you guys?"

Seonghwa looked down while his cheeks and ears turned red.
"I'll get going now " He said as he started walking away. But he turned around and quickly waved at hyunji making the girl's laugh.

"How come he is so cute?"
Enha said as she hugged hyunji.

"So you dont have to do the chores?, that's great"

Hyunji said.

"Yeah, and i am going to take some rest or i will read some books, thats a great idea, i will visit the library then"

Enha said as she walked towards the library, On her way she saw a really good looking prince, "that must be Prince Joshua"

Enha saw some one like this

Enha was happy for a reason that she came to a place with handsome guys

She was looking for a history book in library and saw an interesting book, but she cant reach it, enha tried her best to take it "Fuck it " Enha muttered, but she felt someone shading above her and took the same book.

It was prince sunghoon.

"Here " prince gave the book to enha as she smiled at him.

"Thank you prince park "

"And why are here prince park, you must be in the court hall now "

Enha asked as prince crossed his arms.

"I am not interested in that kind of stuffs" He simply answered.

"As you say prince, i 'll take my leave"
Enha said, bowed and she went away, but.

"Miss Enha" Prince sunghoon's voice echoed inside the old library.Enha turned around with a confusing expression.

"Can we be friends?"

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 853

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️