ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙼𝚒 𝚜𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was on my way towards hwa's room. I cant wait to see him eventhough i saw him a couple of hours ago. I just love him wholeheartedly, but he keeps ignoring me, why?.

When i was on my way i heard some sounds from kitchen, and i went to check on.Once i went inside the kitchen i saw two peoples there, they were Kissing, once i took a close look i saw Hwa?. What,is he cheating on me.

Why is he kissing a maid?

am i a toy then?

Tears rolled down my cheeks as i hide behind the counter.

I cant take it anymore, the love of my life is kissing a third class maid, what in the fucking world.

"Princess hong,what are you doing here?"

I heard a voice and i jumped in shock. It was maid enha.Oh no iam trapped.

"No... Nothing i was just standing here" i said and quickly ran away to my room.

Once i got into my room, i started crying,

"Why can't he love me?"

After hours of crying, i checked my self in the mirror, i was in a mess.

"I will get my Revenge Park Seonghwa, i will never let you live with her, You are mine"

I said and smirked.

𝙼𝚒 𝚜𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 𝚎𝚗𝚍

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.

"Your majesty, you have a letter from Princess Mi So"

A guard said as he handover the letter to the king joshua.

"Letter?"

He started reading the letter, anger rushed onto him.

It was a letter from Mi so, she wrote about prince seonghwa's affair, and ordered to kill the maid.Mi so attached some details too like hyunji's haircolour,face details and all.

"General kwon,go ahead, kill this freaking maid of Aurora palace. I dont want anyone to threaten my sister."

Joshua said with anger filled voice.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Enha, what the-"

Hyunji's mouth widen when she saw enha dressed up.

Enha was a mixture of these.

"You are soo freaking beautiful!"
Hyunji exclaims.

"Really?"

Enha asked.

"Let's go, your prince must be waiting" hyunji teased.

Enha and hyunji were chatting around in a corner of the big wedding hall. The arrangements looked so elegant and royal. And the hall was crowded with so many people who were dressed in royal. Soon they heard crowd cheering while looking at a direction and saw Prince's coming. Everyone was looking so classy and handsome.

Prince jay was the first one to notice enha as he smiled at her.They all took their seats and now it was the time for the entry of bride and groom.

Princess Ha ri made her way towards the aisle while linking hands with Prince jimin.

The ceremony started, they both exchanged rings, princess ha ri quickly kissed prince jimin making everyone laugh, while enha was laughing, she could feel stares on her, she looked closely and saw prince sunghoon smiling at her. He winked at her making her heart beat like crazy.

"Now its time for everyone to dance"

General Yang announced as everyone started looking for a partner.

Enha was turning around like a lost puppy, while someone grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

"You look ethereal "

Enha opened her eyes and saw prince sunghoon. They both smiled at eachother.

"My Queen, May i have your hands please"

Prince asked as he offered his hands.

"Only for you, My king"

Enha took it and they both started dancing softly to the rhythm..

"I like the way how your hands fit perfectly in mine".

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️