ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Enha was sluggishly getting along there. She was getting used to the new atmosphere. To be frank, she like Aurora, but she misses jeonghan and heeseung too.

Wooyoung hongjoong and seonghwa made a good friendship with her. And in their  own private circle they will call each other's names, not caring about their positions.

In this one week, her job was to do all the needs of 8 prince's.

She want to wake them up.
Make preparations for their bathing.
Giving them refreshing drinks.
Make food.
Helping them during training sessions.

But enha was enjoying this, she loved doing all these.

"Enha, can you please make us some food " Wooyoung asked, while seonghwa and hongjoong looked at her."We loved the thing that you made yesterday, it was so tasty!Ho about making that again? " seonghwa suggested as enha laughed at his sentence.

"It's Doughnut seonghwa " She corrected him And everyone started laughing except seonghwa.
"Hyung, are you really stupid?" Wooyoung blurted. "YAA, you dare to say that again, i will order the guards to leave you in the middle of forest "
Seonghwa said as he smirked at wooyoung who was looking at him with fear in his eyes.

Enha was remembering about heeseung's and her small fights when see watched the prince's.

At the same time a guard came and bowed to them.
"Prince park, prince jung, prince kim
Your majesty is asking for you, for decided about Prince Park Jimin's Wedding"

The guard said as bowed oncemore and left.

"Iam so happy for jimin hyung" Seonghwa said,

"Wait is he getting married "enha asked out of confusion.

"Yeah, he is getting married to Lee ha ri the daughter of uncle lee from khang palace" hongjoong said.

"We are in alliance with khang since our childhood, So they visited her occasionally and thats how those love birds met" seonghwa said as smiled.

"Anyways, you guys must go, your majesty might be waiting for you " Enha said as the prince's nodded.

"See you, enha " wooyoung said as the three of them started walking away.

Enha looked at the table near her and saw empty tea cups, she was grabbing them and cleaning the table, while she saw a familiar figure in the garden next to the lawn where she was standing.

She thought it would be Guard lin, but when he turned around, enha was surprised. It was prince sunghoon.
Enha stood there like nothing happened, and she saw prince jay approaching his friend.

She continued whst she was doing, but jay called her, "Miss Enha!" Enha made quick steps, reached them and bowed "Prince park, how may i help you?"
"Nothing i just wanted to be friends with you. Umm can you?" Prince jay asked her making confused.
"Me? Why "
"Because, hyung said you are not like those greedy ladies who drool over us, thats it" prince jay said as he smiled, "cute"enha muttered.

Sunghoon was standing there like a statue while looking at them,
"What about you sunghoon, You wanna be friends with her?" Jay asked him as he shrugged it with an "iam not interested" and started walking away.

Enha wasn't sad, but she felt a bit off when prince sunghoon said that while looking at her.
"What's with him?" Enha unconscious ly said,

"He is like this since her farewell "
Prince jay said while looking at the disappearing figure.

"Her....?"

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 567

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️