ꜱɪx

"There was a girl who stole his heart, her name was Jiyeol, Lee jiyeol. She was ha ri noona's younger sister."

Enha was patiently listening to jay.

"We three were around same sge, so from we were friends since childhood. Jiyeol came here frequently and that made our friendship stronger."

Enha made an 'oh' face.

"The sunghoon you see now wasn't him before 2 years. He was a soft boy, who valued everything in his life. He was very active and friendly, he was his brothers favourite and uncle Park's favourite son, Jiyeol too, she was really nice, we raised together and we played together, shared our laughter, love and care. Sunghoon was truly in love with her, he only shared that with me and  said to keep it as a secret, but everything changed one day "

Jay took a deep sigh.

"What happened then? "

"Jiyeol died in the invasion of enemies"

"Oh my!" Enha exclaimed as she saw a tear left jay's eyes.

"By the worst thing was on the next day, Uncle park assembled everyone in the court hall and shared about jiyeol's death, it made sunghoon shocked. The visuals of him screaming and crying like a mad man is right infront of my eyes. He said he lost his love, and thats when everyone knew about his secret love. Sunghoon was traumatized, cried himself to sleep, insomnia hitted him, he stopped talking to everyone except me, her death made him empty. Its been 2 years and he is recovered, but his happy, cheerful side is gone. Sunghoon has experienced so many shits " Prince jay concluded as enha looked at him.

He was crying while covering his face, enha dont know what to do, she patted his back and comforted him
"Prince, she is in a better place now"

Thats all she said,after some time enha stood up "I may leave,prince park " She said and bowed as jay nodded.

"Prince sunghoon has gone through a lot"

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 333

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️