ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱɪx

The depression was eating her the whole time, since its been more than 1 month, she isn't recovered yet. She lost her first love, she lost her bestfriends, she lost herself.She was alive only for her brother and heeseung, also the one last hope of meeting her love.

Enha  was sitting on her bed with a book on her lap, she saw heeseung sleeping on the couch with a pout on his face. "Cute" she mumbled as her attention went towards the bookshelf.
There was a book which was shining enha took a close look as she saw the title.

"The palace of Aurora"

"Why is it here?"

She grabbed the book as she turned observed it. Enha read every page as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.
She saw the pictures of everyone including her prince. Enha turned the next page as she saw a picture of herself.

She was confused, it was a picture of her at prince jimin's wedding.At same the time, there was no name under her picture.

"According to the researches it says that The palace was destroyed by enemies. Every One died in the invasion"

Enha read out as tears fell from her eyes. Soon her vision got blurrer as she fall asleep.

Next morning, heeseung woke up as he found himself on the couch. He observed his surroundings as he saw enha sleeping peacefully. He looked at her as he teared up.

"It hurts me that you can't see me as i see you, i know you cant accept me, but i'll be there for you always "

He stood up as he went downstairs.

"Is she up?"

Jeonghan asked as heeseung gestured as no.

"I'll wake her up, its her first day to school after 4 months "

Heeseung smiled at him.

                         ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Youngie, see you in evening"

Jeonghan said as he kissed his sister's forehead.

"Bye oppa"

They both bid goodbyes as heeseung and enha started walking.

When they both got into the school, enha saw a crowd infront of her.

"Whats that?"

"Some transfer students"

Heeseung shrugged it off.

"Wait are you jealous bambi?"

"Why should I? I know iam handsome, and i dont even need a fanbase"

He rolled his eyes as enha laughed.

Professor Choi was writing something on the board as she stoped writing and looked at the students.

"So class, Attention Here!"

He said as everyone looked at him.

"We have two transfer students here, there they comes"

Two guys entered the class as girls started screaming and drooling over them. Enha was busy writing the notes as she smiled when she saw heeseung's shocked face.

"Introduce yourself boys"

Professor lee said as everyone went silent.

"Hi guys, Iam Park Jeongsang"

"MySelf  Park Sunghoon"

Enha looked up as her eyes glistened..

"What!"

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️