ғᴏᴜʀ

Tension filled inside Enha. She was standing in the middle of the big hall, enha could feel stares on her.

But when she looked up she saw a hongjoong smiling at her, how ever that made enha calm down a bit.

"Now you may introduce miss"
The king's voice echoed in the hall, enha gained confidence and looked straight.

"My name is Yoon Enha, mmm.. Iam here to work as a personal maid for the prince's"

"Where are you coming from, dear?"
Enha heard a female voice she assumed, it would be the queen,

"Iam coming from Daegu"

"Daegu?, is there a city named daegu in Korea" queen asked as she was confused.At the same time, hongjoong went to the king and asked permission, then he went to enha and stood behind her and started explaining everything.

"Oh dear!"
Queen asked her in concern.
"What about your family then?"
"I only have a brother"
"Now its time for us to introduce, miss"king said out of nowhere.

"Iam the king of Palace Aurora, and this is my queen" The king said as he pointed at his wife. They both smiled and enha bowed at them.

"Myself Prince Park Jimin, Iam the soon to be king" A handsome guy said as he smiled warmly, Enha could feel her heart beating fast.

"Dont fall for him, he is already engaged" hongjoong whispered against her ears. Enha looked at him and let out a sheepish laugh.

"Iam  prince park seonghwa, iam the second son" He was so Pretty, his lips, his attire, his eyes everything was pretty.

"Iam  Prince Kim Seokjin, Queen Park's sister's eldest son" A guy with broad shoulders said.

"He is my brother " hongjoong said and smiled at her.

"Myself prince Jung Wooyoung" He was so handsome.

"Iam his brother Prince Park jay " A guy said as he pointed at wooyoung.
Enha made a confused look making them laugh.

"You might be confused, miss " wooyoung said, "let me clear it, He is from my father's second wife, my mom died while giving birth to me "
He said as he smiled warmly at her.

"Myself Prince Jeon jungkook, queen's first sister's son" a cute guy said and enha bowed.

"Where is him?" King asked seonghwa as he made an 'i dont know 'face.

Enha was rechecking and remembering everyone's names, when she saw a figure approaching king. Wait-

"Iam park sunghoon, the youngest"

He was the same person whom enha saw in the painting. He looked more beautiful in real, enha was admiringhis features when they made an eye contact. It felt like heaven to her. His aura was so magical. His eyes, lashes, the moles, his hair, nose, lips and everything perfect.He looked cold, didnt smiled as others, he is mysterious.

"How many times i have to tell to to add prince before your name, sunghoon" prince jimin said as he looked frustrated at sunghoon.

"I dont like it "

Prince sunghoon said as he went away, before he turned his head he made an eye contact with enha.

"I have seen her somewhere"

Prince sunghoon murmured as he walked away....

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️