ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Enha covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming. The scene in front of her was petrifying.

She saw prince seonghwa tied himself on the ceiling,numerous cuts on his wrists, a blood covered knife on the floor.

The lover of her bestfriend killed himself.

Soon guards came in and layed his lifeless body on the bed.

Prince wooyoung was screaming loudly, he saw enha and approached her.

"En-Enha I -I came to check on him, an-and saw him hanging th-there"

She hugged him as he cried even more.

"SEONGHWA"

Enha heard a scream and saw Queen rushing towards the room. Her expression changed once she saw her Son lying on the bed lifelessly.

"NOOO" Queen cried as Prince jimin hugged her.

Enha noticed prince sunghoon crying Miserably. He looked at her and that made enha cry more.

"Hwa, please dont leave us "
Prince hongjoong cried,

"Joong, he is gone"
Prince seokjin comforted him.

General Yang came in and ordered the guards to take his body to the grave yard.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Enha was sitting on her bed while staring at the floor, tears were flowing from her eyes. Deaths of her best ones made her empty.She decided to check on the other prince's as she got up and walked towards their bedroom.

Soon she heard muffles from prince Seonghwa's room as she knocked on the door.

"Prince,it's me, let me in"

A tired prince jay answered the door as she went inside.She saw Prince Wooyoung and hongjoong sitting on the bed while caressing a portrait of prince seonghwa. Prince sunghoon sitting on the floor hugging his knees, prince seokjin and jungkook inside prince seonghwa's Drawing room. Prince jimin was crying while staring at his favourite pillow.

Enha approached prince sunghoon as she bend towards his level.

"Prince "

He looked at her, his puffy eyes, tired face, dried tears, made enha's heart weak.

"Enha, We miss him"

Prince sunghoon said as he hugged her and cried.

Soon after the prince's fall asleep while crying. Enha went to the drawing room as she saw so many paintings.

In the left side stood a big portrait of hyunji,

'Love'

Was written under it.

"Silly Prince, He shouldn't have killed himself"
Enha chuckled sadly.

Mi so was sitting on her bed in a mess. She was crying for hours,
"I shouldn't have told brother to kill her"

Mi so slapped herself. Soon Her brother opened the door of her room and entered inside.

"Mi So -yaah what are you doing?"
Joshua approached her.

"Oppa, its all because of me, i thought he will love me after she die but"

Mi so hugged her joshua.

"Why did he killed himself, i loved him so much, he died because of me, hyunji died because of me, i- i dont deserve to live "

Mi so cried, while joshua patted her back.

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

"Such an idiot, park seonghwa"

Mingyu said as he laughed.

"He killed himself because of a maid?"
Beomgyu asked him in disbelief.

"But Why are the Parks so obesessed with maid?"

The brothers let out a laugh,as mingyu smirked and said,

"let them know the real pain, Beomgyu. The pain of losing their favourite ones"

🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️