👑PROLOUGE👑

Here I am Walking on the  bright streets of the Luxurious city of Sieria.......All fake made from stealing the peace of my friends who ill fated and poor .

I only hate 3 things in the world, The royals, the boys........and Vampires. It's the truth vampires and humans can never have peace. Their kingdom and ours were and are always fighting battles and that's how I lost my father. He was the general of human army and currently my older brother Euegene has inherited the position. Now if he was a general ofcourse he would have thought us to fight. Eugene is a bow arrow boy while me myself a swordswoman. Although In the judgemental human society girls can't fight, they only wear big fluffy dresses do makeup, cook and just patheticlly get shy when you see a male. But me being an outcaste I am; wear simple dresses, doesn't do makeup and more attracted to girls rather than males. I was basically given the title Thorn, but I don't care.

Oops!!! I forgot to introduce myself, I am Thena desser alias 'Thorn'. I live with my Brother Eugene and sis in law Rose in a small mansion. Our mother passed away by heartattack due to a 'specific' event. I really miss her and dad and......... a lot. The vampires had ruined the peace of our kingdom; after every 3 days there would be a long blood splattering battle. However Sieria had seen much worse because the true and great king that my father served also faced death due to one battle with vampires. So, his good for nothing brother took over the throne and stole Sieria's peace and wealth. He is the reason our kingdom is facing poverty, he increased the tax rates and tortured low and middle classed people; just because he could have a luxurious life. What a monster!!!!

I thought my life was shaping itself perfectly, I happily lived with my brother and rose, I had a beautiful best friend with whom I never wanna grow apart. All the people I want to help life long. Untill now I didn't think marriage though, eventually that's going to happen and I trust my brother he will only find a human perfect for me. the one who can take care of me, he would let me do the things that I love. A perfect human for me. I was so cooped up in my own world I forgot......... Happiness never likes to stay. Who knew just by helping people, doing a good karma I landed myself in trouble with the people i hate the most. Who knew that my plan for good may push my life in the pit of darkness.

!TRUST NO ONE IN THE WORLD OF MONSTERS!

Hi Readers!! I am so happy that you chose this book to invest your precious time. I want to tell you that this book might contain grammatical and spelling errors as English is not my first language. This is my official attempt for the first time to write a book, so kindly not bash me if its not the best. Plagiarism is a crime so please don't commit in any books. Everything written in here is straight from my mind, my thoughts and my ideas; so if you find something matching then it's a pure coincidence. I hope you like this book and enjoy it. 

😊THANKYOU😊