👑CHAPTER-5👑

Here I was at the uttermost corner filling my mouth with food, Oh so delicious. If I really want to provide my friends with good life I need success in the heist and I need to do this alone. Or the previous plan, but I've heard eugene say that the king is the only corrupted otherwise the the 2 years older prince Camus and the queen are kind hearted. But you can't trust anyone so easily, Right?

My eyes were piercing that stupid Jewel's stupid boy crush as he was showing his canis teeth which was broken by my hands. His hands gripping jewel's waist and hands. I doubted my friendship with her sometimes, I mean love and all but his face it's too long and big nose. I know I am being rude but Jew really doesn't deserve him. "Excuse me" I was backed by the sudden voice popping out of nowhere, when I looked in the direction all I could see was a chest I looked up to meet a handsome man. I rolled my eyes when I saw his red eyes. He's a vampire. I ready my empty plate just in case he'd do something to me when i thought he leaned but my suspicions were wrong as he simply bowing. "Good Evening mylady, I hope you are enjoying the party." "Good Evening, Yes I am very much enjoying the party" I spoke up while bowing my waist already in pain. "Madam Did you try the buffet" "Yes, and I very much enjoyed it. The royalties really did a good facility. I hope the peace treaty leads to a good position in future. After all I think Vampires will the best friends we ever could have." I side eyed him to see his reaction as I tested his ego. But he just laughed lightly despite the serious injury on his lips showing his fangs. "Sure, I really hope that happens but shall we start this peace with our friendship." He gave me his hand which I accepted saying, "I really hope we evolve into good friends" Uh....No, I don't.

After few talks he asked me for dance. He was a vampire but I felt a nice and safe energy from him and they were different from those ones. But turns out he was very similar to me. Loved food, swords and girls. His name was Rhodes, He was the army general of haemoon but he was too young and handsome for army general I just misunderstood him for one of the princes. As the calm music swayed us we forget the tension between us. His touch on my waist felt careful and his hands cold. I made many mistakes while dance but Rhodes just laughed and helped me cover them. It was very hard to believe that an army general that also a vampire was so calm. His brown hair slightly shifting infront of his eyes and smile always on his mouth. I had an urge to ask him that how were they different from the other ones but bid our goodbyes when the music stopped went in our personal corners.

The Royal ball was over the food, the dance and befriending everyone was over. Now time for Selection and THEFT. 

Hello Readers!! Sorry for late update I was busy with school and yes I know it is a short chapter but please stay tuned for next chapters.

Here is the pic of reference

General Rhodes

(Please imagine him having porclein skin and red eyes!)