👑CHAPTER-7👑

Here I was standing in front of the solution to all my friends, family and my problems.............MONEY, JEWELS, GOLD, THE ROYAL TREASURE. My hands slowly caressing the jewelled doorknob. Suddenly a huge diamond studded on the door fell on the floor; Eager to make it mine I ducked to grab it and just then an arrow swooshed past my head but failed to pierce through the majestic door and landed before my toes breaking the greed in me and throwing me into the harsh reality. Guarding my head with hands and legs racing to the nearby pillar. Straight away I removed my sword and ready to attack but the soldier sneaked behind me sliding his sword to slice my face but instead sliced my hair strands and now I looked ridiculous with half uneven hair. Furiously I kicked him in the stomach also slicing his neck. out of nowhere a force pushed me sure to break my back. I turned to face him only to get kick in my abdomen. I whimpered in pain quietly not to hint them I was suffering. With my back supporting my hips rose and kicked his chest enough to back him off; I got up quickly punching him before he could get a chance, yet he got one and a really strong enough to break my jaw; I made contact with the floor. The Pearl white tile now stained red, my blood and yep I broke my jaw. Uhhh That hurts! Only if this wasn't enough I was even getting kicked by heavy metal legs. They stopped taking the cold breath before beating the shit out of me and I totally thank them for it. Too weak to hold myself I crawled on the pillar like a lazy sloth. A painful whimper ran out as the surface of marble touched my back like cold hands pressing my body for blood to stop, in a painful way. My body covered in scars, blood and pain a lot of pain. Having death is better than this pain if I am not lying. My black suit and face covered with sweat, dripping blood and tears ruining my makeup. I can't control the pain; it's too much. 

I urged my eyes up to see the soldiers surround me ready to crush me. Maybe I shouldn't have to do this, they were getting food. We could have brought more food but that stupid Greed!!!  "Stop" a strong dark voice emerged and I knew exactly who it was..........."General Desser" I managed to spit it out bravely yet the voice cracked. I still could not see him as he was covered by a thick layer of soldiers. "Ah!" a new deadly pain emersed. I looked down to see the horror of my blood pool down my feet and a sharp arrow piercing my skin. I screamed I shouted out as loud with my left energy like a lady giving birth but I didn't care I let it all out my anger, pain and tears. I fell on my knees and next thing I knew I was captured by the Darkness 

Hii I am back. Sorry for late update I was busy with Exams. Please continue giving me love,votes and motivation. byeeee👋👋❤️❤️❤️