Welcome to Apollo's Archives!

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, or whatever time you may be opening this book!  Welcome to Apollo's Archives!  This book contains previous entries to the Apollo Awards summer one-shot writing competition, hosted by TheRedSourPatchKid.  You may utilize this work for some references as to what past Apollo Awards entries have looked like, or simply for your entertainment.  

Thank you so much to authors who contributed their talents to the Apollo Awards, and to any readers who voted for their favorite stories!  Any authors who no longer want their stories to be featured on this account should get in touch with me.  

For any readers who may not be aware, the authors had to write a Riordanverse one-shot that incorporated a theme to some extent. Other than that, they had (almost) free rein, and everyone did such an awesome job!  Authors were eligible to win the Reader Pick Award (counted by vote), and Red's Pick Award (based on judging criteria).  

This goes without saying, but voting is closed for these entries.  The winners of the previous contests will be noted in their respective chapter titles (or first thing in the part if the title had too many characters).  Stay tuned for more information regarding this year's Apollo Awards (usually out in early June), and enjoy the entries!

Regards, 

TheRedSourPatchKid