Chapter XVIII

Hi Readers! Here's the Chapter XVIII of Waiting In The Rain.

I hope you like it! Also, dont forget to Vote and Follow me hehe.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

The Greatest Decoy.....

2019, 24th of November.....

The Match Day.....

"c'mon Spikers, we can do this!" Jillian motivating her teammates.

"okay, Robles dito ka with Reyes. Ikaw naman Lim, dito ka muna sa likod, dont let the ball touch the ground, okay? In the middle of the game I will put you in front with Panganiban, the opponent team still dont know about our secret weapon, and dont let them know." Their coach explained their tactics.

"okay coach" Mackenzie shortly replied.

"okay lets do this Spikers!" their coach.

"2, 3, Heroes!" Jillian shouted.

"We Are Spikers!" the Team Members shouted.

"goodluck Spikers, always try to keep the ball in the air, and remember...you guys are Heroes." their coach said.

"thank you Coach!"

Their Coach just nodded and smile before he left.

Mackenzie and Venice look at each other. "goodluck Kenz, we can do this" Venice said. "goodluck, i hope all of our practice would pay off" Mackenzie replied.

Mackenzie's pov:

The Match day. It's tiring. And before I knew it, the match is over.

"I bet the Court's Assassin is going to sneak up on that team, then POW! Winning point for Team Spiker!" the Host shouted from his microphone.

(ctto of this line above here, to QuillXEn20....Thank you!)

"woohhh!!! MACKENZIE LIM! MASTER JILL! TEAM SPIKERS!!!" I heard our friends cheered for us.

"Spikers! Congrats guys!" our Coach said and hug us.

"Robles, Lim, and Panganiban, nice game you played there erlier" Coach complimented.

Its about our tactics. Coach's compliment made us three smile.

"thanks Coach, its all because of our practices" I said.

"actually I was surprise what you last did erlier, is that a new tactic?" Coach asked.

I looked at Venice, she also did the same to me.

"uh yeah, we've been practicing at my house sometimes after school po" Venice answered.

"that's good. Anyways, you can go to your friends na. Ayusin nyo nalang ng kaunti sarili nyo, baka matawag kayo mamaya sa awarding" said Coach.

"congrats again guys!" Coach said before he left.

Nagpunta na kami ni Jillian sa mga friends namin. Si Venice naman nagpunta muna sa Dad nya, kasama kasi nila Astrid sila Maeve and Savanna.

"eyy! Congrats sa inyo! Slay kayo do'n ha!" Maeve congratulated us.

"Mackenzie Lim! Ang galing galing mo!" Ate Astrid said and hug me. I was shocked at first but I just let her.