Part 1.1: zombies

Type 1: classic zombie

As you know the classic zombie is one that goes after the human brain. And any sort of flesh. This explains the first zombie like from movies from the return of the living dead. And something you would see in the movie zombie land. Shoot it in the head. And burn it if a bad shot.

How to kill a classic zombie?

As we know killing a classic zombie is easy, but you have one of two options, use any type of weapon to dismember the head, or use a gun of any type and shoot it in the head. Or use fire by burning the body to ash.

Type 2: hybrid zombie

Back with zombie land references, yes the hybrid zombie is a fixation like the hybrid x zombie in zombie land double tap. Which I wish I could have seen it. But same for a classic zombie.

How to kill a hybrid zombie?

That my friend is simple, shoot it with a vervain wrapped silver bullet right between the eyes three times.

Type 3: zombie demonică

This explains the villains in the story. Welp, as you might know, of dark magic. Or really black magic. That's where this comes into play, with the zombie x virus, it is combined with a hybrid zombie and the possession of a demon.

How to kill a zombie demonică?

That would be the first shoot it in the head then heart, and if that doesn't work? Honey grab a cross and bible and prepare for an exorcism.

Type 4: zombie vampire hybrid

This sounds like what it is. It's an undead hybrid. Shoot in head, R.I.P. out the heart or burn remains. Seems normal.

And some of the villains for this story

Apparently about two years ago, there was a sighting of a spacecraft. someone claimed it looked like a dread knot. Idk. We keep updates on that with one of our inside spies.

To put it this way, there's a lot of enemies this time. But, what I'm worried about is that we have a few distress calls. Our base is over five acres of land. Which is about four football fields? I don't know for sure but it's about that.

Luckily we are in the middle of nowhere. But we found this empty land lot, and it's practically a freaking abandoned resort. So there are a lot of homes like space. And a freaking endless supply of medicine, first aid supplies, food, cars, anything to the human needs. I'm worried. What if this is a trap? That's what I thought at first, but we searched for cameras, trip wires. Security system.

But nope. We found nothing thank god. But something feels off. Maybe it's just me. Idk.