Chapter 3: not so formal introductions and info

New Orleans,Louisiana

So, after discussing things, more or less things became a blood bath, " well that was effective but also very disgusting." I shivered at the sight of blood. It just grosses me out. I can help others, but if I see my own blood, I mentally puke. " so you have the option, come with me or stay here?"

They looked at me, and I swear I was getting stared at like a rack of ribs in a meat locker. " no, not gonna happen, you can go with me back to base." Soon enough they were walking to the car. Fair enough.

In the car: road trip home

Luckily we hijacked this humor- it was abandoned. Why not? Besides, it helps keep food and artillery. But you get the point. The seating went like this:

Driver: me

Passenger: klaus

Backseat: Kol,Davina,Elijah,Rebekah,Marcel

Yeah simple and easy. But I am stuck up here with hybrid. As I have the song disguise stuck in my head I felt my fingers tap to the beat. " you're creating a beat love?" I stopped immediately, " tell me this love, what is your state of mind right now?" I rolled my eyes, " I am trying to keep my mind away from the demons I call my past. And trying to keep an eye on my boyfriend, and also trying to find a way to end this fucking virus."

Back home: base camp

Few days

Wednesday, may 7,2025

It's been a few days, same thing nothing new. I'm not celebrating my birthday either. That's next week. Not looking forward to it. I haven't celebrated it since I was seventeen. So go figure right?

Gym

I have music playing in the room and my knuckles are bloody. This is what I get for punching the wall. I then heard, " baby girl? Why are you punching the wall?" I sighed, " I'm pissed because we can't find a lead. And Liliana pissed me off." He sighed, hugging me, " baby, you shouldn't be doing this." I sighed hugging back, " Chris, I want to find a lead. Anything that might help end this dumb virus. To get vengeance for them."

He sighed, " I know baby." I hugged him, as if I was holding on for dear life. He hugged back. He didn't have to say anything, he just knew. Being in his arms is like a Koala bear security blanket. He makes me feel safe,protected and calm.

Update base camp: survivors

Haley

Chris

Liliana

Harry

Draco

Hermoine

Ron

Crabbe

Goyle

Rebekah

Kol

Davina

Hayley

Elijah

Klaus

Marcel

Betty

Veronica

Cheryll

Hiram

FP

Toni

Alice

Sweetpea

Fangs

Archie

Kevin

Ten minutes later

Liliana came rushing in, "Haley we have a problem." I growled, " I swear to hades if those fuckers sent another bloody monster- mama wolf ain't gonna be happy."

Outside

I went outside to see this huge ass monster. " oh shit." And what is behind it, " this is why I am still an anti valentine." Fucking Cupid. I grabbed my pistol, " I wouldn't do that if I were you." I know that voice anywhere, " Te Malivore pulvere emortuus fuerit?"

He growled, " after retrieving the dagger, I was set free, to a world I was reborn into." " hmm and here I see you still a puppet on a string?" He hissed, " isn't that what you are a doll." I shot him in the knee, " at least i still have my humanity and not a factious side of the grim reaper."

I walked closer, my boot on his neck, " night night bastard." With that I knocked his brains in. " Never call me a doll, or a puppet."