Chapter 12: think this will change anything?

four months later

Friday,october 9,2026

welp, it's been nine years. Nine fucking years since my mother passed away. I may have my humanity off. But that doesnt mean i don't have a heart. So today i plan on well, if no one pisses me off and becomes lunch that is. I plan on getting shit face drunk. And partying the night away. Since there has been a little bit of reformed civilization back to normal kind of thing. So i'm heading over to a rager, well a free meal anyways.

Downstairs:kitchen

I got downstairs and I was listening to scorpions still loving you. And it got my head thinking. But I wondered something. Even after seeing the death certificate. I question this from time to time. What would happen if she were still here. That's when I knew what to do. Or really what i wanted to do. I grabbed a few snacks-

Snacks:

3x Monster

Pretzels

Bagel bites

Two blood bags

I turned around and jumped, I saw Chris, motionless, Costello, Malfoy, and granger. I asked yanking my headphones off, I questioned, " what? Haven't you people ever seen a girl raid the kitchen before?"

I started to walk out of the kitchen. That's when I stopped, I knew that scent. I growled, setting the snacks on the counter. I went outside, and what i saw-no who i saw shocked the entirety out of me. I questioned myself, but returned by grabbing the man by the neck, " give me one damn good reason i should rip your fuckin head off." he laughed, " easy killer. We just need to talk to someone." I growled, changing my eyes, " I'll ask again, why shouldn't I rip your heart out."

That's when I heard rebekah, " easy haley. Let damon go." I growled, letting him go, " you know him bekah?" she sighed walking over here, " i know all of them, and the doppelganger twins." I rolled my eyes, and one said, " rebekah mikaelson, got yourself a guard dog." I growled, " oh, bite me, princess. You call me a dog again and see what happens to your smile."

Her eyes changed and mine did too. Her reaction was priceless, I smirked, rebekah said " katherine, still bitchy as ever." i growled, she said, " haley, this is katarina peirce, elena gilbert, and the Salvatore brothers, Damon and Stefan salvatore." i laughed a bit, " and weren't you supposed to be fighting in the pits of hell katrina?"

She growled, " and who the fuck are you anwayys? A newbie vampire is what I see." i rolled my eyes, " don't push your luck, doll face, i can be your worst nightmare in a snap." Damon laughed, " I like her. Feisty."

I growled, " don't salvatore." Elena said, " Listen, we're in a bit of a bind-" i sighed, " let me take one guess, either one of you is hurt, starving. And or shot with a bullet in the gut?" Rebekah said, " easy haley. They don't mean any harm." i laughed sarcastically, " yeah the last time i listened to that bullshit. Look where it got me."

I stormed off, telling her, " I'm going out tonight. Goodluck bekah, you'll need it."