fashion empire originals heart

New York City, New York

Empire State Building

" Good morning Mrs.heartland." Walking to the elevator I replied, " good morning lisa."

My office

"Yes, I know, I don't care, if he's late the deals off. I am on time crunching people. With a show coming up in Louisiana- I'm sorry everyone, I'm just really stressed out because of this, I just don't want anyone being worried, and I don't want this to be a total failure."

" it's gonna rock, Mrs.heartland. Trust us." I smiled, " thank you, and you know. You can call me jade. I'm not some cliche stuck-up fashion CEO. I'm just stressed out over this."

Oh, sorry reader, hi there, my name is jade Marie heartland, I'm the owner well CEO, of my own fashion line, bone threads, I've been called the youngest to ever make it in the fashion universe, I'm not that old, twenty-one years. My birthday is in October.

To be honest, I'm a bit of a softie when it comes to my job, but I can rule with an iron fist if I have to. You're probably wondering what's coming up in Louisiana, we are having a fashion show, to show our spring-summer collection. Along with a creative new line, our makeup and nail line.

I'm so happy. Yes, I graduated high school valedictorian. And right now this is my second year in college, and I'm a business chemistry major. I honestly love it because I take it online, and go to campus if I have to.

Now here at our office, we don't care what you look like, even if you have no experience of hell, come here. We're about the free expression of who you want to be. Most of us have tattoos piercings or dress in funky clothes. We don't care, and to those people who try and say it looks horrid or call you bad names, tell them to go stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Yes, I do swear a little, I can't help it. But I'm not easily pissed off. Heavens no. Like I said before, I'm a bit of a softie.