chapter 4 - it's been a while

After a few months at the Twice house, Y/N has settled in very nicely with the girls. Always either cooking, cleaning, taking care of them, or just hanging out with them in general. He has grown fond of every single girl within his heart. Ever since the 'incident' that happened the second day he was there, the girls themselves have also grown fond of Y/N, they even take care of him when he has his moments. Y/N of course, has no favourite among the group who he loves and takes care of daily, even when he needs to let out some stress. Chae has caused him a massive amount of trouble and daily hugs every day, the cub herself has grown especially fond of Y/N alongside the rest, who have their own unique trait with Y/N.

Jeongyeon has been helping out Y/N with the cooking sometimes, even Chae joins in once a while when she's busy not hugging onto Y/N. Nayeon has Y/N go out and join in going to the gym with each other, Momo usually snacks together on the couch with Y/N on some late nights when Mina is busy doing promos for her sponsors, Jihyo and Y/N would do the laundry together even making some songs together alongside Dahyun, Tzuyu would go out shopping with Y/N, sometimes Tzuyu buys Y/N some unexpected gifts but Y/N is not one to decline unless it got too much, Sana would go on outings with each other to keep the squirrel happy, even going shopping as well with Y/N as well with Sana mostly spending time in the designer sector of places, and sometimes at night when the rain gets bad, Y/N is her shining knight in armour to protect her from the thunder where she spends the night in Y/N's bed with Mina. And lastly, Mina herself, Y/N's best friend and partner, spends the most time other than the clingy Chae with Y/N, who are peas in a pod who often game and build legos together and sleep together in the same bed in Y/N's room, Mina's bedroom has instead become their gaming cave where the both of them spend most of their time in playing games together and even just to nap in after a long day of either killing enemies or spending the entire day building their dream house in Minecraft.

On a lovely day, Y/N is currently at a cafe with Mina where they are currently having a date.

Mina - hey you okay?

I snapped out from my trance from zoning out as I looked at her with a soft smile as I admired her ethereal like beauty that always swooned me

Y/N - I'm okay Sharon, I'm just thinking about Mom

I felt a bit sad, at the thought of mom

Mina - Why? What happened?

She asks concerned not knowing about the situation given that Y/N never brought it up about his mom's condition

Y/N - Oh, yeah. I never told you, she got lung cancer a while back, and I'm just worried that it'll get worse, I check up on her once a while since then but, I don't know Sharon, maybe I'm just overdoing it right now with the concern

Mina -. I'm sorry to hear that Jagi with mom,*sighs* look, it'll be okay, don't worry about it too much, your mom is a strong woman, remember she would always take care of us during the summer, when we would just pass out on the floor asleep, and we would wake up with drinks on the table beside us and slices of apples, that we knew she just got it for us?

We both softly laugh as we reminisced on that memory together

Y/ N - I remember, yeah. She always worked hard to take care of us, ever since dad would be out on his missions. She's done nothing but to be there for us, but you're right, I shouldn't worry, at least dad is taking care of her, so she won't be alone and that's okay

I cheer up a little and I lean in to give Sharon a kiss, to which she agrees as we lock lips together sharing a sweet kiss together.

After a few minutes, finishing up their drinks, they head out of the café and head to a tattoo shop.