chapter 12 - time flies and the past too

2 years have passed since that night with the girls on Y/N's birthday, all of them have grown significantly. Y/N has become a little famous with his on the side music growing a bit of a fanbase with both his own and ONCE which caused JYP to promote him as a artist just for a little boost but not apart of the JYP roster since Y/N wanted to continue his life as a manager for the girls and taking them out on dates and such to which JYP didn't really care just only if he broke their hearts but Y/N assured him, he's a keeper.

Mina herself, has grown, she's grown a bit more confident in herself while maintaining her anxiety to a low as Y/N was around all the time, she's more happier with herself and still is the gamer penguin that everyone knows well, to the outside, but with Y/N? Completely different person and you'll be surprised on how her and Y/N managed to fuck basically every where.

Somi as well, actually moved out of her apartment to live with the girls, I mean they were shocked when Somi showed the girls a picture of her now old apartment and questioned why she would even move out in the first place, and well she shrugged it off and just hugged Y/N. Fortunately for Somi, she did end up getting her comeback which caused her to be a bit busy for a while, but despite that, she hated working for them and had to decide to either leave or not for a while, but only time can tell for her.

Jihyo, our leader, has become busy herself while she works on her own solo work for osts for Kdramas and what not, but in the meantime she had grown accustomed to learning new hobbies with Y/N as time to spend with him, such as learning the guitar which makes Y/N usually stress since he already had started teaching Chae and Somi the guitar as well but oh well

Jeong on the other hand, didn't really have a great time sometimes, she ended up getting injured a while back which made her stop performing for a while with the girls to recover since it was her mobility that got hindered, which caused her to stress eat and gain, well. Weight. Now this was especially a hard time for her since some ONCE were very negative about her image when she came back from her injuries and started to criticise the girl, but fortunately, Y/N was there, and the girls too, they supported her throughout anything. Y/N still loved the goofy, caring, mature Jeong even if she looked different inside but Y/N wasn't a man of loving only someone because of their appearance, but he truly was a kind person inside as he only saw the parts that mattered to him with Jeong, and so, this really helped Jeong in the long run as she started did lose weight but with Y/N beside her? She had all the support she needed.

Nayeon had started to work on her solo debut and had Y/N help her on it, Nayeon was specifically chosen to start her solo first since JYP said her image now was at a good time since the girls were on hiatus since their last comeback which was in Japan, but unfortunately, this solo debut would be her only one since her debut was to come 2 days before their contract renewals, and Nayeon wanting to experience a soloist for once, she agreed, and so JYP actually pushed her debut back so she could do some shows for a bit and besides, Y/N was a quick producer, he was already helping out with the girls title tracks and albums since his first comeback with them

Momo and Sana, the two J-line members had very tame lives in the two years, Momo was still the great dancing machine that she was and well, she was still a rabid eater with Y/N always cooking or getting snacks for her, though she did spend a fair time not eating and Y/N took note since she was worried about ONCE noticing her gaining weight but with Y/N around, he was there for her since she didn't need to change for people's opinions and that she should only focus on what makes her happy, and very obviously she replied with Y/N, and also food but hey, at least she's happy. But Sana? Nothing much happy with her, though she was still the same clingy squirrel towards Y/N, she was a bright positive person around Y/N even cheering him up on his dark days, her and Chae fought usually for hugs during the day with Y/N sometimes having to break up their arguments just to have both girls on him, but again Y/N didn't really mind since he was a pretty strong guy.