chapter 7 - break (pt 1)

Y/N - Alright girls, it's time for you to hear the song

I faced the girls as they sat on the couch inside their practice room as I was with JYP, Han and Elsa beside me as there was a laptop on the floor ready to play the song that was gonna be for their new comeback this season.

JYP - Girls I want to say, you all have done me proud over the years and. This song is something different than your usual concepts as this time, we went with something different

The girls nodded at him as they turned to me expecting me to say something as then JYP clears his throat putting their attention back on him.

JYP - Your manager here has done really well helping out your producers Han and Elsa, and I'm just going to state, from here on now, since I have been satisfied with him, he will be the co-producer with your next albums. so everyone, please, congratulate Y/N

JYP smiles at me as the girls clap as I blushed embarrassingly at my new achievement in life as I was looking down at the ground as Han gave me a pat on the back as well as Elsa.

I looked at Jin-young so I could say something as he gave me a nod to do so.

Y/N - Well. girls, I am proud of JYP giving me another opportunity with this whole thing. I mean from trying out with DAY6 and just coming back all these years later to taking care of an amazing group with amazing talented girls, I mean. Damn, I really am happy that I could, no. I mean we could be together and that means everyone in the group so thank you to your PD-nim and Han and Elsa and to you girls so, let's hear it for everyone

Everyone clapped at my small monologue as I smiled again as the clapping soon stopped after a few seconds.

JYP - well. Let's hear the song then.

I had the remote in my hand as I pressed play as we listened to the song. We take our time listening to it to see if everything is working out well in our favour.

(note that this song is fictional and it could be any song that you want, as the story focuses mainly on the story and I just suck with syncing up with the real time events that actually happened, so this song could be completely different from any of their real songs just for plot sake of where I'm taking this story)

After a few minutes, everyone clapped and cheered as we all celebrated in the fact that it was going to be another hit for the girls as I felt proud of it.

Momo - wow! It sounds so good! Good job Y/N!

Y/N - Oh stop, remember your Han oppa and Elsa unnie helped out too

I blushed as I waved my hand at Momo feeling embarrassed from her compliment.

Sana - awhhhh Y/N is blushing

Sana giggled as I just hid my face as I was really blushing my ass off.

Mina - awhhh It's okay

Sharon gets up and gives me a hug, which then the girls see this and they join in a group hug as Jin-young,Han and Elsa watched.

Han - Hey let me join too

Han wanted to join in and so we let him in as well as Elsa as Jin-young stands back and smiles, crossing his arms, taking in the moments of the whole group enjoying the creation of a new era for Twice as a group.

—--------------------------------------

After some time, we all head back to the house to Somi on the couch drinking some coffee with a blanket around her while she watches the TV. We all headed inside taking off our shoes as we greeted her.

Nayeon - hey Somi-ah.

Somi just waved her mug as a way to say hi as I pulled up an eyebrow.

Y/N - Hey, you're still here?