14

S5 E8 Ouroboros

-The Next Morning-

-The Next Morning-

I woke up on Scott's bed. Lydia, Scott, and Mason were in the room. There is another guy named Corey. Lydia explained to me what happened. Scott was going through Corey's memories. Theo, Malia, and Stiles came into the room. Scott finished going through his memories. "What the hell did you do to me", Corey yelled. "You'll be all right", Scott said. "There's blood", Corey said.  "You'll heal", Scott said. "Scott..." Stiles said. "He'll be fine", Scott yelled. "Listen... I think it worked. I saw something There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides", Scott said drawing a picture. Stiles looked at the drawing. "Wait a second I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back", Stiles said. "It's the water treatment plant", Lydia said. "That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden", Scott said. "Scott...Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay", Stiles said.  "Mason shouldn't be going", Stiles said as we all went downstairs. "Liam's my best friend. I'm going", Mason said. "Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development", Stiles said. "Well, if you're not going, I could use the help", Scott said. "No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it", Stiles said. "How's he gonna do that", Scott asked. "I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep", Stiles said. "We can bring Theo", Malia said. "Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey", Theo said. "Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think", Lydia said. "I am thinking... about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead", Scott said. "You could've hurt him, Scott.Really hurt him", Lydia said. "Look guys we're on crunch time we need to think of something and we need to think of something now or else just like Scott said Liam and Hayden could be dying as we speak", I said. "I have to find Liam", Scott said. I was leaving with Scott. "Hey Apollo", Stiles said. "Yes", I said. "Please be careful if it wasn't for you Scott you could've fallen into a coma", Stiles said. I nodded my head and hugged Stiles before I left.

-Water Treatment Plant-

"Liam", Malia yelled. "Can you catch a scent", Mason asked. "There's too many chemicals", Scott said. "Then this might take a while", Mason said. "Apollo you got anything", Scott asked. "I can sense people but it's not enough to track down", I said. "That's good enough for me", Scott said. We searched deep into the plant and came up with nothing. We kept searching and still came up with nothing. 

-Scott's House-

When we got home there was Liam and Hayden laying on the couch together. Theo told us he found them. I ran to Theo and hugged him then gave him a kiss on the cheek.