CHAPTER 8 ^_^

Hey guys!! Follow me on Instagram: chelotion_ocean

Here's the next chapter of V.S.

CODY (pov)

I wonder what she thinks of me. How could she not know that I still love her? I thought I made it obvious when I sent her the lollipop message. Why would she date that Andrew jerk? I don't just love her... I crave her. I want her to be like me. I have to force my self not to touch her when I'm around her. If she ever got hurt and exposed blood, I wouldn't be able to control myself. She would never date a vampire... Or would she?

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. I shut it off as it said the call has been forwarded to a message box. She wasn't there, but I really wish she was. I want to tell her my secret.

HILARY (pov)

"Katrina!" I looked at her on the floor, searching everywhere for my contacts case.

"What? It was an accident!! I was just playing with the case and it flew out of my hands!" I threw the covers to the side and checked under the bed. Great. I have glasses, but the prescription is not up to date, so it's really hard to see through them.

"Ah! Found it!" Katrina cried as she pulled the zebra striped case from behind my dresser.

"That was close... I was almost as blind as a bat!" I glared at her and she smiled awkwardly back. I grabbed my phone from my bra-strap and saw that had missed a call. I tapped on it and it took me to the caller ID. Cody. I called back right away.

-ring ring!-

"Hey, it's Cody" he answered his cell. Thank The Lord he is there. I haven't seen him in about two weeks now.

"Hey Cody! It's Hillary, sorry I missed your call..." I didn't know what to say.

"It's cool. Do you want to go to a beach party my friend Dean is having? It's just a little way from my condo." He asked coolly.

"Umm when is it?" I mumbled, wondering if I should go. I would feel bad if Andrew saw me, but I couldn't think of a good excuse to say no.

"It's tomorrow after the last day of school. It's at 7 and goes on till the morning," he explained, "I could come get you." He added. I thought for a minute considering he had just moved in, his grandmother had passed, and he was really sweet. Sweeter than... Andrew. Andrew was all about boasting how rich and talented he was. Actually, now that I think about it, he is quite arrogant at times. Cody liked cheap stuff. Burgers from fast food that didn't cost 20 dollars and frozen yogurt instead of gelato for dessert. I was like that too.

"I'm free. Yes I'll go with you." I said

"Yay! ,"He sounded excited,"I'll see you at 6:45 then!" We hung up and I stared at my shoes.

Am I falling in love with Cody?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sooooooooo I gained a few followers!! Yay!!

If you like love stories, go read ABUSE By a chick named Roxy.i liked it a lot!

Sorrrryy it's a short chapter!

Teaser: the beach party is next! Plus Andrews opinion!!