Chapter 4

I woke up extra early this morning, couldn't wait to see Cody again and have lunch out with Andrew. I put on my favorite outfit, an AeroPostale fitted shirt, green skinny jeans, knee high flat brown boots, and my mother's pearl necklace. I strung my hair into a French braid down to the side. As I was putting on my favorite black head band and makeup touches, I heard a loud honking noise. "Ugh" I said throwing my self onto the couch. "I'm coming!" I shouted back, running down the stairs.

When we got to school, Cody was waiting at the front door. I showed him around the school and introduced him to my other friends. He was so shy, I couldn't help but feel bad for him. When lunch came around, I told him to sit with Nate and Daniel. I met with Andrew in the parking lot, and we headed off. " so is it any surprise where you are taking me?" I asked him. "Well not unless you want it to be." He said back flashing a white toothed smile at me, making my heart jump practically out of my chest. Finally we stopped at a place called Pinot Noir. The place seamed very fancy. The doors were grand and very detailed with gold and silver interior. I stopped him. "We can't eat here! It's way too expensive! Look! For a water it's already 5 dollars!" I knew I could afford it, but I didn't want to let Andrew pay for me. " Relax, my dad owns a wine label, we come here all the time." He said calmly back to me.

A fancy man with handlebars as a mustache and wearing a tuxedo walked up to us at the podium. "Ridder party of two?" He asked with an Italian accent. "Yes sir." Andrew said, and with that, the man lead us to an outdoor private lounge on a patio dock on the river side. A fancy mahogany table sat right on the edge set for two. I could barely speak. "I- this- Andrew this is just amazing! I can't believe you went through all of this just for me!" I stuttered. "Anything for the girl I am in love with." He replied giving me "the Andrew Attack" Well, that's what other girls call his flashy, drop-dead, amazing smiles. After we ate, we talked about school. When we were done, we got Into his camaro and went back to school.

"How was it? Was it amazing? Where did he take you? Did you have fun? Did you kiss?" Katrina and Hannah bombarded me with tons of questions about the date. I, however, was in a daze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So short but at least I updated! Keep reading!